• Hey there! Welcome to TFC! View fewer ads on the website just by signing up on TF Community.

Axis Magnus Peoples magnus journey with monthly income of less than 75k

rockking1994

TF Premier
Hello everyone
I wanted to know about your journey till axis magnus cc while having a monthly income of less than 75k
How it started from first card and its limit?
There card upgrade path and limit upgrade path?
Which Card they used to apply for magnus and what was its limit at that time?
The initial limit they got on magnus card?

Tejo

TF Legend
Hello everyone
I wanted to know about your journey till axis magnus cc while having a monthly income of less than 75k
How it started from first card and its limit?
There card upgrade path and limit upgrade path?
Which Card they used to apply for magnus and what was its limit at that time?
The initial limit they got on magnus card?
tcians got pre-approved magnus on 2 lakh limit cards

2 lakh is min. for magnus

but we need 3lakh if you want to upgrade from existing cc

several got via apay too

Last edited:

Tejo

TF Legend
Tcians is like an alumini offer?
2 lakh limt card which was it ?
You mean 3 lakh limit when applying for c2c?
sorry,

technofinocians*

if you have 3 lakh on existing axis cards you can request.

several got AXIS MAGNUS via APAY icici card on c2c but apay should have 4.5l-5l limit, need right agent too*, for elders they wont approve.

rg8605384

TF Buzz
I had recently applied for Magnus via c2c method using my apay card which i got in early 2021. The limit on my apay card initially was 1 lakhs after 2 limit enhancement currently it is 4.2 lakhs.
Got magnus approval mail yesterday. Current salary<70k.

rockking1994

TF Premier
I had recently applied for Magnus via c2c method using my apay card which i got in early 2021. The limit on my apay card initially was 1 lakhs after 2 limit enhancement currently it is 4.2 lakhs.
Cool i guess having a initial high limit helps in offering limit enhance offer to be better
Mine apay currently stands at only 1 lakh after 2 limit enhancement mine was initially just 40k

AlphaCAT

TF Ace
Contributor
Have they matched your Magnus limit with that of Apay ?? Exactly what's the limit which you got ?

Faust

TF Select
They could justify fees by planning a vacation trough earned reward points
Paying 12500 and getting benefits worth of lacks is no brainier sadly thats stops from September 1st
But you would have to spend heavily to plan a vacation purely based rewards points earned.
Which is beyond the reach of the average person.

rockking1994

TF Premier
But you would have to spend heavily to plan a vacation purely based rewards points earned.
Which is beyond the reach of the average person.
Spending 100000 a month is achievable task lot of them would just swipe at pos machine pay a fee 2% to 5% and get around 30k points which can be redeemed at 5:4 ratio that’s around 25 thousand rupee worth of rewards and can be done every month 25x12 🤑

AlphaCAT

TF Ace
Contributor
Spending 100000 a month is achievable task lot of them would just swipe at pos machine pay a fee 2% to 5% and get around 30k points which can be redeemed at 5:4 ratio that’s around 25 thousand rupee worth of rewards and can be done every month 25x12 🤑
Monthly bonus of 25000 ER points have been discontinued from 1 September. Kindly enlighten how POS swipes worth 1,00,000 in a month will get anyone 30k ER points ??