• Hey there! Welcome to TFC! View fewer ads on the website just by signing up on TF Community.

Axis Magnus Peoples magnus journey with monthly income of less than 75k

rockking1994

TF Premier
Hello everyone
I wanted to know about your journey till axis magnus cc while having a monthly income of less than 75k
How it started from first card and its limit?
There card upgrade path and limit upgrade path?
Which Card they used to apply for magnus and what was its limit at that time?
The initial limit they got on magnus card?

AlphaCAT

TF Ace
Contributor
Now axis has basically started double dipping there users by reducing points earned as well as conversion ratio 🤣
Hope they don’t touch my axis Airtel card🙏🏻
Bhai Airtel Axis card is quite underrated one . Even without much spending , I get around 1300 monthly . This is no bullshit card , gives 10% on platforms which actually most people use . We don't have to do synthetic spending in order to get cashback. Let's hope that they leave this card as it is . Recently Axis is behaving like angry bull , very aggressive and unpredictable 😑

rockking1994

TF Premier
Bhai Airtel Axis card is quite underrated one . Even without much spending , I get around 1300 monthly . This is no bullshit card , gives 10% on platforms which actually most people use . We don't have to do synthetic spending in order to get cashback. Let's hope that they leave this card as it is . Recently Axis is behaving like angry bull , very aggressive and unpredictable 😑
Correct even with 500 rs fees one can easily get 6k 7k of cash back easily without any effort till last month you could even pay bill with other cc upi easily
Was easily making around 20% returns by double dipping 🤭

BlueFlash

TF Premier
Is the Airtel Axis CC still good now ? Or has it been devalued ? Any insights: @rockking1994