• Hey there! Welcome to TFC! View fewer ads on the website just by signing up on TF Community.

PAYZAPP - Surprisingly Slick

Zacobite

TF Ace
VIP Lounge
Slick UI.. Well rounded.. Looking good actually.. hope it works as well as the looks.. good integration of all our needs so no need for mycards or smartbuy anymore..Upi + bill pay + all smartbuy options + cc control

quite pleasantly surprised

techt

TF Legend
Slick UI.. Well rounded.. Looking good actually.. hope it works as well as the looks.. good integration of all our needs so no need for mycards or smartbuy anymore..Upi + bill pay + all smartbuy options + cc control

quite pleasantly surprised
Among all the payments apps, I too feel Payzapp to be the best. No lag, no clutter.

Trust Me

TF Ace
But not upgrading my MB+ :LOL:

Always look for the silver lining: like how you could still be better off than many others like myself, -- holding a plain vanilla MB CC for 9 years (albeit with a large CL, -- useless since it goes with a Moneyback card) -- with no upgrade offers, ever!

... And I am an Imperia customer too!

In mitigation though, I must admit, HDFC does try to massage my ego from time to time that only 10% select customers of theirs are qualified for such large LEs! :)

kshitij_0

TF Ace
VIP Lounge
Same holding MB+ from 2 years 🥲
Always look for the silver lining: like how you could still be better off than many others like myself, -- holding a plain vanilla MB CC for 9 years (albeit with a large CL, -- useless since it goes with a Moneyback card) -- with no upgrade offers, ever!

... And I am an Imperia customer too!

In mitigation though, I must admit, HDFC does try to massage my ego from time to time that only 10% select customers of theirs are qualified for such large LEs! :)
I have a suggestion for you. If you are not getting any upgrade or LE, you just close the card and wait for few months, you will automatically get a better Pre approved offer. Don't take the first offer, you will keep getting better offer with time. This is tried and tested.
Or else you can apply offline C2C if possible after closing the card.

Akash0043

TF Premier
I have a suggestion for you. If you are not getting any upgrade or LE, you just close the card and wait for few months, you will automatically get a better Pre approved offer. Don't take the first offer, you will keep getting better offer with time. This is tried and tested.
But this one is oldest card in credit history
After this apay which is 2 months old only

I don't know why but I feel that banks don't value old and loyal customers. I have seen many members here holding useless HDFC credit cards from last 7-10 years with no auto-upgrades. Even banks deny manual card upgrade request for them. I have seen this common pattern across many banks based on the experience shared by TF members on this forum. Most cursed HDFC credit cards with no card upgrades from many years are Regalia First and Moneyback.

Trust Me

TF Ace

Don't want to close my MB card since that is my oldest active card (9 years) with a perfect payment record.

If I can't make HDFC see reason, I don't gain, but neither can I see what they gain out of a virtually unused card! If they are happy with the situation for some mysterious reason, then so be it! -- I have other, much better cards from other banks to use.

Reactions: SSV

Trust Me

TF Ace
For 2 years, you are feeling so much, then how much our guruji @4uziaul should feel about 15 years ????

But if I'm not mistaken, he doesn't have any useful CL to go with that card either, -- making it a virtually non-existent card! So why should he feel any pain for something that doesn't exist in the first place?! :)

MrJJ

TF Premier
Did you guys try tata neu card ? It should be pre-approved for existing hdfc cc holders and limit is shared with existing cc.

If your oldest credit card is more than 5 years old and second oldest credit card even if has an age of 1 year, closing the oldest credit card doesn't have any impact on CIBIL. Even after closing the oldest credit card, its payment record and card age will remain in CIBIL. I have already done this and have not seen even a single drop in CIBIL score.