• Hey there! Welcome to TFC! View fewer ads on the website just by signing up on TF Community.

Payzapp payment taking too long

narun2001

TF Select
Contributor
VIP Lounge
It's been four days that I made a payment to my Axis Magnus credit card and it still hasn't reflected in my card yet. Should I be worried? Smaller transactions that I have made before and after that have gone through successfully! What's the maximum time it has taken for you to see the payment reflecting in card when paid through Payzapp?

varun__goel_

TF Legend
It's been four days that I made a payment to my Axis Magnus credit card and it still hasn't reflected in my card yet. Should I be worried? Smaller transactions that I have made before and after that have gone through successfully! What's the maximum time it has taken for you to see the payment reflecting in card when paid through Payzapp?
It's 3 - 4 consecutive non working days

Wait for 1 or 2 working days more, then escalate the issue.

narun2001

TF Select
Contributor
VIP Lounge
It's 3 - 4 consecutive non working days

Wait for 1 or 2 working days more, then escalate the issue.
Thanks for the response. Does it really matter that it needs to be working days? My other payments to the same card have gone through although lower amounts. Is it likely that they have flagged this transaction for someone to take a look at before posting it to the card?

varun__goel_

TF Legend
Thanks for the response. Does it really matter that it needs to be working days? My other payments to the same card have gone through although lower amounts. Is it likely that they have flagged this transaction for someone to take a look at before posting it to the card?
Other payments have also been made via Payzapp? If yes, then you must escalate the matter.

If no, then :- different apps use different payment methods to post the amount into the card. These different payment methods have different timelines for settlement. For eg:- bbps bill payment is instant but visa card pay take 2 - 3 working days..

*Hope I was able to solve your query. Please mark it as solution*

lpshreyas

TF Buzz
@narun2001 Hey, wanted to check how long it took for your transaction to show up on your card? I made a bill payment earlier today for ICICI card and it hasn't shown up. I have used Payzapp before for other cards and it took under a minute but this one has been over 12 hours