• Hey there! Welcome to TFC! View fewer ads on the website just by signing up on TF Community.

Hdfc payzapp payment

Iamgora

TF Select
How long does it take to process the payment of credit cards from other banks while paying from the PayZapp app through HDFC DC?

VijayflyRaven

TF Ace
VIP Lounge
How long does it take to process the payment of credit cards from other banks while paying from the PayZapp app through HDFC DC?
I think you won’t get rewards 1% if you use PayZapp. You can use HDFC bill pay to get 1% for non HDFC cc. It takes same day to 5 days depending on the bank used. IDFC used to take just an hour. Axis took 5 days at times but value date will be the transfer date. So no impact to late fee.

Iamgora

TF Select
I think you won’t get rewards 1% if you use PayZapp. You can use HDFC bill pay to get 1% for non HDFC cc. It takes same day to 5 days depending on the bank used. IDFC used to take just an hour. Axis took 5 days at times but value date will be the transfer date. So no impact to late fee.
okay. I made my maid payment on my Axis card on May 17, and it is still not reflecting, so let's wait for 3 more days. Ok, I will know after this month. If i dont get any cb this month then i will use bill pay