• Hey there! Welcome to TFC! View fewer ads on the website just by signing up on TF Community.

PAYZAPP - Surprisingly Slick

kshitij_0

TF Ace
VIP Lounge
If you apply for another card through c2c you can get LE. It works in axis. Should work in hdfc also.

Like if you have 50k cl in axis. Apply another cc like select/atlas c2c against icici sapphiro 5L. Axis gives higher cl for new cc. Then you can ask them to match same cl for all cards.
It doesn't work in HDFC as far as I know. I works in Axis that's true.
Yes I did, to Grievance.Redressal. it was intercepted by some rookie customer care person, and I was directed to write to Chennai with ITR etc. etc. I was also advised that all upgrades are payable! I didn't get back to them. The closure bluff I haven't tried.
You don't need ITR unless there is a requirement to increase the credit limit in order to upgrade. If you have 1L+ CL, you will get Millennia, 3L+ Regalia etc. This is tried and tested.

hema220

TF Premier
Did you try to contact them on mail? Also try to place a closure request and explain rhe reason to them. Keep some outstanding so that they don't close the card.
keeping oustanding won't work as you gave your consent to close they will close it. If you have any active EMI then they can't close because you gave your consent for card, not for loan (EMI). so you will get a call back.

kshitij_0

TF Ace
VIP Lounge
keeping oustanding won't work as you gave your consent to close they will close it. If you have any active EMI then they can't close because you gave your consent for card, not for loan (EMI). so you will get a call back.
How can they close that card if there is any due pending?

sidp

TF Ace
How can they close that card if there is any due pending?
They can close the card even if there is due or emi. Because Cc doesn't directly get closed. They first put a temp debit block for a week and ask to clear whole due as a one time payment. If closure request is accepted, there will be no more emi, full remaining amount will be added to due.

But generally if you have due, they will keep it active. & even if it is closed/blocked they can reinstate the cc as long as they haven't reported it to credit bureau, which generally takes 30-45days.

What @kshitij_0 suggested is the safest option.

hema220

TF Premier
They can close the card even if there is due or emi. Because Cc doesn't directly get closed. They first put a temp debit block for a week and ask to clear whole due as a one time payment. If closure request is accepted, there will be no more emi, full remaining amount will be added to due.

But generally if you have due, they will keep it active. & even if it is closed/blocked they can reinstate the cc as long as they haven't reported it to credit bureau, which generally takes 30-45days.

What @kshitij_0 suggested is the safest option.
I had a recent experience with Yesbank, faced some issues regarding address changes, and requested to close my credit card. They replied that due to an ongoing EMI they cannot close my credit card through an email request, and they asked me to contact customer care through a call and request to pre close the EMI first, because, without my voice consent regarding EMI, they cannot close my credit card (they told like this only)

kshitij_0

TF Ace
VIP Lounge
I had a recent experience with Yesbank, faced some issues regarding address changes, and requested to close my credit card. They replied that due to an ongoing EMI they cannot close my credit card through an email request, and they asked me to contact customer care through a call and request to pre close the EMI first, because, without my voice consent regarding EMI, they cannot close my credit card (they told like this only)
That's what I was saying

_na_cheese

TF Premier
How much effectively if I buy AGV by Millenia card.
They charge 2.5% + GST for Amazon vouchers.

Effectively we save 2.1% approx. 🤏

With this months offer.

Let's say we buy the minimum quantity of 250 ₹

We'll be charged 7.38 processing fees and 12.5 CB.

And we'll get a 49rs worth of discount code. God knows when.

We'll buy the minimum quantity of 250 ₹ again whenever it comes.

So here's the math.
Spend 257.38
Get 250 in apay gv balance
Get 12.5 in your card as cb

Now Wait and wait and wait untill you've forgotten that you're supposed to be getting a coupon.

And when it finally does.

Spend 208.38
Get 250 in apay gv balance
Get 12.5 in your card as cb.

Or IF I put it just in numbers

250+250+12.5+12.5-257.38-208.38 = 59.24

Zacobite

TF Ace
VIP Lounge
Slick UI.. Well rounded.. Looking good actually.. hope it works as well as the looks.. good integration of all our needs so no need for mycards or smartbuy anymore..Upi + bill pay + all smartbuy options + cc control

quite pleasantly surprised
Said it too soon.. It CRASHED today and now shows blank with none of my accounts or cards added... now not letting me log in also.. LoL.. HDFC Wins again...LONG LIVE HDFC and its Tech Issues..

MegaSpaceBar

TF Select
Said it too soon.. It CRASHED today and now shows blank with none of my accounts or cards added... now not letting me log in also.. LoL.. HDFC Wins again...LONG LIVE HDFC and its Tech Issues..
May be updating. Nothing new. None of the banking websites or apps are good. Please tell them to partner with some fintech company.

Zacobite

TF Ace
VIP Lounge
May be updating. Nothing new. None of the banking websites or apps are good. Please tell them to partner with some fintech company.
You've exhausted all your login attempts on PayZapp. Please try again after 24 hours. - HDFC Bank
Login Attempt: There was an attempt to login to your PayZapp account. If it was not you, please contact customer support at hdfcbk.io/a/OGkbj2dY .