• Hey there! Welcome to TFC! View fewer ads on the website just by signing up on TF Community.

Issues with Payzapp Red Girraffe Rent Payment

Hi Guys,

Is anyone facing rent payment problem in Payzaap? I tried to pay via the regular way which I have been doing for months, however, when I add the Red Giraffee ID - it says the account is already added & that I should pay in the Bills section.

But, in the bills section, when I click on rent - its the same story all over again. It says that the account is added & that I have to pay via Bills section. But the bills section is nowhere to be found where I can actually pay the rent.

I have been paying rent for the last 2 months & never encountered this issue.

Tejo

TF Legend
Hi Guys,

Is anyone facing rent payment problem in Payzaap? I tried to pay via the regular way which I have been doing for months, however, when I add the Red Giraffee ID - it says the account is already added & that I should pay in the Bills section.

But, in the bills section, when I click on rent - its the same story all over again. It says that the account is added & that I have to pay via Bills section. But the bills section is nowhere to be found where I can actually pay the rent.

I have been paying rent for the last 2 months & never encountered this issue.
you cant find 'Bills and Recharge' section further 'rent '? once reinstall

or pz rent bill was not fecthed ?, just remove and add biller again