• Hey there! Welcome to TFC! View fewer ads on the website just by signing up on TF Community.

Paytm postpaid bill payment

makman

TF Select
VIP Lounge
Only use paytm postpaid as BNPL. Most of the QRs are paytm ones around my place. Payment is super fast without any pin needed for paytm postpaid. If it gives any rewards like 1% in HDFC billpay that is rewarding a bit at least

Cosmicgaze

TF Select
Same for its still active.
Was checking around some got the account closed without asking closure. One person said got a message postpaid will be back with a new experience.
Have a feeling they are changing lenders. Back in august they changed me from
Abfl to fullerton (smfg) with a higher limit.

zealot

TF Premier
Was checking around some got the account closed without asking closure. One person said got a message postpaid will be back with a new experience.
Have a feeling they are changing lenders. Back in august they changed me from
Abfl to fullerton (smfg) with a higher limit.
Postpaid was not found in my Paytm app.

Cosmicgaze

TF Select
Postpaid was not found in my Paytm app.
I am able to see postpaid on my home screen and see my balance as well as it shows my account as active. Dues are paid. But am not able to use it make any sort of payment. Paytm website still shows postpaid.
Were you with abfl or smfg as the nbfc partner?

It’s annoying that Paytm did not announce or send notices in advance.

zealot

TF Premier
I am able to see postpaid on my home screen and see my balance as well as it shows my account as active. Dues are paid. But am not able to use it make any sort of payment. Paytm website still shows postpaid.
Were you with abfl or smfg as the nbfc partner?

It’s annoying that Paytm did not announce or send notices in advance.
ABFL. I have to search Paytm Postpaid for checking. It's not available on my Home Screen.

Cosmicgaze

TF Select
ABFL. I have to search Paytm Postpaid for checking. It's not available on my Home Screen.
From folks I asked that have account shut and noc issued it was abfl. I guess abfl may have ended their term?
Just checked again now can see postpaid option in home screen as well as passbook balance to available but unable to use it