• Hey there! Welcome to TFC! View fewer ads on the website just by signing up on TF Community.

PayTM postpaid limit increase offer

rockyBalboa

TF Premier
I have a limit increase offer in my PayTM postpaid account. Credit provider is Aditya Birla Finance Ltd. My question is, will they do a credit search if I accept the limit increase offer?

Cosmicgaze

TF Select
Why is paytm charging me convenience charge on paytm postpaid.limit is 500
They decide the convenience fee based on how much transactions person has done through Paytm and the credit score etc. I would guess that folks that have lower score or they feel risky they may give upto 3% for folks who use often and also have good scores they may offer 0%

Is there a way to upgrade this like regular account I have seen folks get limit from 1k to 1lakh
Keep using and paying on time. When I started they gave me 2k limit back in 2020 total exposure could be 4k in a month I few times used it and paid when crossed that 4k limit in a month after a year they offered me higher limit of 5k. Used it few times even made total spends of about 10k in a month would pay as it exhausted limit. They increased limit to 10k within 6 months. Used about 11-12k in a month and 3 months later the upgraded me to a new provider with 35k limit. Started with 1% convenience fees and now 0%
Let’s see when the restart postpaid again if they increase limits