• Hey there! Welcome to TFC! View fewer ads on the website just by signing up on TF Community.

Paytm Postpaid. Good or Bad?

Slayer

TF Legend
VIP Lounge
What do you think of Paytm Postpaid? Should you use it if you get Delite account without any convience fee?
You have an enquiry of a CD loan or a PL loan but it is by Aditya Birla Fin and not some small unknown organisation

Personally i signed up for it because you can buy amazon vouchers at 12.5-17.5% discount sometimes and you can pay it later

Max discount while buying amazon vouchers for me was 350 rupis and i bought a voucher of 2500
Got this offer 3 times in the last 6 months

You have an enquiry of a CD loan or a PL loan but it is by Aditya Birla Fin and not some small unknown organisation

Personally i signed up for it because you can buy amazon vouchers at 12.5-17.5% discount sometimes and you can pay it later

Max discount while buying amazon vouchers for me was 350 rupis and i bought a voucher of 2500
I had postpaid account earlier with 60000 limit from Aditya Birla shown as Other in CIBIL, but I closed it. Thinking of Applying again.

AllSeeker

TF Ace
You should stay away from all BNPL services. They are not properly looked into yet and even if they are from large known organization, I would exercise lot of caution.

Better safe then sorry.

avishj

TF Premier
VIP Lounge

Can you explain how exactly you got this? This is quite the discount!

Naresh kolla

TF Buzz

how you will get discount on Amazon vochers with paytm postpaid? tell me how

Slayer

TF Legend
VIP Lounge
how you will get discount on Amazon vochers with paytm postpaid? tell me how
There was some promo which was giving 10% upto 200 cashback and some QR code which my friend told me to scan to get additional 150 off on some amount and i found 2000 or 2500 to be the least amount required to get 350 rupis

Last time i bought amzn voucher was roughly 1.5-2 months ago