• Hey there! Welcome to TFC! View fewer ads on the website just by signing up on TF Community.

Open a US Bank account from India - No ITIN or SSN Required

Hello everyone,
If you are a freelancer, a remote worker, or you receive payment in USD to your Indian account, then you are losing markup fees because of the transfer (currency exchange).
Do you know that you can open a real US bank account, receive payment directly to that account, and hold your money in USD?
Yes, it's absolutely possible. As an Indian, you can open a digital US bank account using your Indian passport.
No SSN or ITIN is required.
As you all know, you cannot open a traditional US bank account without visiting the country physically. So I'm talking about a digital bank account, a fully functional, proper US bank account with all the features you get from a traditional bank and the same level of security. Your money will be insured by the FDIC up to $250,000.

I'm talking about the Utoppia digital bank account; its banking services are provided by Synapse Brokerage LLC, a registered broker-dealer and member of SIPC, and Lineage Bank, a member of the FDIC (accounts are provided by Synapse Brokerage LLC, and the deposits are held with Lineage Bank, Member FDIC).
Utoppia is just like a Fi/Niyo bank account.

Eligibility Criteria-
Anyone from the listed countries can open a Utoppia Bank account.
๐Ÿ‡ฆ๐Ÿ‡ท ๐Ÿ‡ฆ๐Ÿ‡บ ๐Ÿ‡ฆ๐Ÿ‡น ๐Ÿ‡ง๐Ÿ‡ช ๐Ÿ‡ง๐Ÿ‡ท ๐Ÿ‡จ๐Ÿ‡ฆ ๐Ÿ‡จ๐Ÿ‡ฟ ๐Ÿ‡จ๐Ÿ‡ฑ ๐Ÿ‡จ๐Ÿ‡ด ๐Ÿ‡ฉ๐Ÿ‡ฐ ๐Ÿ‡ซ๐Ÿ‡ฎ ๐Ÿ‡ซ๐Ÿ‡ท ๐Ÿ‡ฉ๐Ÿ‡ช ๐Ÿ‡ฎ๐Ÿ‡ณ ๐Ÿ‡ฎ๐Ÿ‡ช ๐Ÿ‡ฎ๐Ÿ‡น ๐Ÿ‡ฑ๐Ÿ‡บ ๐Ÿ‡ฒ๐Ÿ‡พ ๐Ÿ‡ฒ๐Ÿ‡ฝ ๐Ÿ‡ณ๐Ÿ‡ฑ ๐Ÿ‡ณ๐Ÿ‡ฟ ๐Ÿ‡ณ๐Ÿ‡ด ๐Ÿ‡ต๐Ÿ‡น ๐Ÿ‡ธ๐Ÿ‡ฌ ๐Ÿ‡ธ๐Ÿ‡ฐ ๐Ÿ‡ฟ๐Ÿ‡ฆ ๐Ÿ‡ช๐Ÿ‡ธ ๐Ÿ‡ธ๐Ÿ‡ช ๐Ÿ‡จ๐Ÿ‡ญ ๐Ÿ‡ฌ๐Ÿ‡ง ๐Ÿ‡บ๐Ÿ‡ธ ๐Ÿ‡ป๐Ÿ‡ณ
The minimum age requirement is 18 years old.

Document- Passport

How To Open-

Just click on the link here - https://utoppia.onelink.me/eWMt/TechnoFino
Download the app and open your US bank account within 10 minutes. All you need is your passport.

Home screen.png

Benefits-
Zero maintenance US bank account
Free virtual debit card. You can add the virtual debit card to your Apple Pay (you must change your iPhone's region to US from India to use this feature).
Free instant money between one Utoppia and another Utoppia bank account
Wire transfer feature
ACH transfer feature
FDIC Insurance ($250,000)

This is the first and very important step you have to complete if you want to hold a US credit card in the future. You need a US bank account to pay your card bill.
***Consult your CA if you have any questions related to taxation.

rohitb

TF Premier
RML Group
VIP Lounge
Btw to folks who do not want to spend too much on US number,

I got a US number for around 20 usd a year from sonetel. They will forward call to my india number charging me around 3cent per minute (so not very expensive and on need basis). SMS comes to my email instantly.
Got a Skype account and credits for outgoing call and put this US no. there in caller id and now my skype voip call shows as US number to the receiver (and to automated systems as well). 1.1 cent per minute to US number and toll free numbers like one from amex are honoured as well and not charged.

manish.rdy

TF Buzz
Btw to folks who do not want to spend too much on US number,

I got a US number for around 20 usd a year from sonetel. They will forward call to my india number charging me around 3cent per minute (so not very expensive and on need basis). SMS comes to my email instantly.
Got a Skype account and credits for outgoing call and put this US no. there in caller id and now my skype voip call shows as US number to the receiver (and to automated systems as well). 1.1 cent per minute to US number and toll free numbers like one from amex are honoured as well and not charged.
Hi, Can you please explain more in detail ? This will help me.

kingcredit

TF Buzz
Hey guys, is it possible to open any USA personal Checking/Savings account now?
I am in crucial need of one to obtain Credit Cards in the US, recently received my ITIN