• Hey there! Welcome to TFC! View fewer ads on the website just by signing up on TF Community.

online fraud happened

I went to my father in law house yesterday at 7 pm my father in law is not there and he is not taking anyone's calls so finally I went to my town police station I met sub inspector he is reckless and saying your money will not come back, bank will also not give your money back as your transaction is already settled like that then I said please make FIR like that he said no today morning he sent me to the circle inspector he is saying your money will not come back like this I said local icici branch manager said to me like that circle inspector Said I want to talk to branch manager I will also know how the money comes back like that so finally i went opposition party TDP party MLA PA which is my childhood friend so I told him everything he called the circle inspector immediately and circle inspector told him to send me your friend on 26 April 2024 date I will file FIR like this Police is too foolish

Last edited:

bvc19296

TF Legend
TF Family
Contributor
VIP Lounge
I went to my father in law house yesterday at 7 pm my father in law is not there and he is not taking anyone's calls so finally I went to my town police station I met sub inspector he is reckless and saying your money will not come back, bank will also give your back as your transaction is already settled like that then I said please make FIR like that he said no today morning he sent me to the circle inspector he is saying your money will not come back like this I said local icici branch manager said to me like that circle inspector Said I want to talk to branch manager I will also know how the money comes back like that so finally i went opposition party TDP party MLA PA which is my childhood friend so I told him everything he called the circle inspector immediately and circle inspector told him to send me your friend on 26 April 2024 date I will file FIR like this Police is too foolish
Sorry to see the process getting tougher for you. But this is the time Elections happening and everyone are busy through out.

CARDBITRAGE

TF Ace
I feel for the guy. He has lost a substantial amount and everyone is taking turns denigrating the poor fellow. @Odugu Narasimha Rao I think in your case though, you may have to bear the loss as it was an OTP-based transaction and the CC liability doesn't cover that. If you had a CCP though, it would've been a different story. No harm in trying though, and do keep us posted, and thank you for sharing this. It will serve as a lesson and reminder to all of us to be extra careful when dealing with such matters.
I have never had the guts to click on random links till now, and I straightaway delete and block such transmissions. Also, I wanted to create some awareness on a new scam that I came across recently. I received a WhatsApp message from a random number(business account) that seemed to be sent from the local RTO/RTA. The message contained my details and read that my car had a pending violation and I had to settle it immediately to avoid further action. What raised my suspicion is that the traffic violation was issued when I was not even in town and the car was not in use. So when I checked online, there was no pending violation against my vehicle. So this confirmed my suspicion that it was indeed a scam. And when I scrolled down, there was an API link for the "government app" to pay off the fine. I have no idea what it does, maybe it gives access to all your messages. So if you're an Android user, DO NOT click on random API links.

Last edited:

Vasuki

TF Pioneer
Contributor
RML Group
VIP Lounge
I went to my father in law house yesterday at 7 pm my father in law is not there and he is not taking anyone's calls so finally I went to my town police station I met sub inspector he is reckless and saying your money will not come back, bank will also give your back as your transaction is already settled like that then I said please make FIR like that he said no today morning he sent me to the circle inspector he is saying your money will not come back like this I said local icici branch manager said to me like that circle inspector Said I want to talk to branch manager I will also know how the money comes back like that so finally i went opposition party TDP party MLA PA which is my childhood friend so I told him everything he called the circle inspector immediately and circle inspector told him to send me your friend on 26 April 2024 date I will file FIR like this Police is too foolish
Wow u had such connection u didn't Dail them .. asap as it happened 🙂.

That's why the first suggestion I gave you as 1st comment was to use any connection & go to police..
U made it late

But if police identity who did ur money will be recovered..
All depends how police helps & how much time they give u in serious work

Wow u had such connection u didn't Dail them .. asap as it happened 🙂.

That's why the first suggestion I gave you as 1st comment was to use any connection & go to police..
U made it late

But if police identity who did ur money will be recovered..
All depends how police helps & how much time they give u in serious work
Yesterday YSRCP party MLA candidate nomination so police is too busy in my town
So I went to my father in law house by evening

Vasuki

TF Pioneer
Contributor
RML Group
VIP Lounge
My friend is TDP MLA private PA and civil lawyer also
U think no
Circle inspector said money will not come back
If i book FIR money will not come back so there is no use like that CI saying
False .

If u do fir u have right to fight..
What will be the outcome .. let's not pre decide

plastikman

TF Ace
Contributor
VIP Lounge
My friend is TDP MLA private PA and civil lawyer also
U think no
Circle inspector said money will not come back
If i book FIR money will not come back so there is no use like that CI saying
They seem to be dragging their feet as they'll have to investigate. Tell them to file the FIR and submit copy to bank. Let bank make an attempt.

Vasuki

TF Pioneer
Contributor
RML Group
VIP Lounge
Icici branch manager said like as you said so I am asking CI for book FIR and I have a scammar mobile number with call recording but CI doesn't LISTENING
Kindly visit SP office .
There is a different branch called cyber cell
No matter how remote district
Cyber cell of police department is always there

plastikman

TF Ace
Contributor
VIP Lounge
Icici branch manager said like as you said so I am asking CI for book FIR and I have a scammar mobile number with call recording but CI doesn't LISTENING
My family member had some fraudulent international transactions charged to their card. The local police said that FIR to be filed for amounts above Rs 1 lakh (circular attached for your reference). So they suggested us to file a written complaint which they can acknowledge receipt.

We submitted a copy of the acknowledgement of our complaint letter to police and the bank issued a full reversal.

I suggest you to make an attempt. It may seem to be very daunting for now, but don't loose hope and continue fighting. It'll work.

Attachments

• IMG-20240423-WA0005.jpg
    IMG-20240423-WA0005.jpg
    148.2 KB · Views: 30
Kindly visit SP office .
There is a different branch called cyber cell
No matter how remote district
Cyber cell of police department is always there

My family member had some fraudulent international transactions charged to their card. The local police said that FIR to be filed for amounts above Rs 1 lakh (circular attached for your reference). So they suggested us to file a written complaint which they can acknowledge receipt.

We submitted a copy of the acknowledgement of our complaint letter to police and the bank issued a full reversal.

I suggest you to make an attempt. It may seem to be very daunting for now, but don't loose hope and continue fighting. It'll work.
Thank u so much

FINOKAKA

TF Select
Now where is your father in law today did he call you?

Is he not came back home since yesterday or did he not hear from ur mother in law that our Jamai raja have a Hazard situation?

Now where is your father in law today did he call you?

Is he not came back home since yesterday or did he not hear from ur mother in law that our Jamai raja have a Hazard situation?
My mother in law said He went to cm house for some programs yesterday at 5 pm actually I don't have a time till 7 pm yesterday because of MLA candidate nomination in our town many important persons came in our town so I am busy with them