• Hey there! Welcome to TFC! View fewer ads on the website just by signing up on TF Community.

online fraud happened

Just ask your father in law to call the city ssp and chill. Your money will come back by evening. This thing you should have told in the beginning šŸ¤£
MP is a big big thing in India. Many ex mp's are busy shifting wagons to just get a ticket these days šŸ¤£
Today he is busy in party rally in my town I will meet him by evening because police also too busy in that rally in my town

Trust Me

TF Ace
Jamtara is new. Ncr is older. And west bengal is oldest. As left destroyed legitimate business, people started building these new age business which doesn't require license or paying tax. šŸ¤£

I don't know what you mean by "new".
Jamtara has earned notoriety for multiple groups of fraudsters operating out of there for many years now!

Quantum

TF Premier
Today he is busy in party rally in my town I will meet him by evening because police also too busy in that rally in my town
Aaj father-in-law rally nikaal rahe hain.
Kal father-in-law scammer ki rally nikaal denge.
This is going to be a very interesting thread. I really want the money to get extracted from the scammer in Bollywood style.
And if scammer's real details are out, hum log yaha aur other SM pe rally nikal denge uski.

sidp

TF Ace
I don't know what you mean by "new".
Jamtara has earned notoriety for multiple groups of fraudsters operating out of there for many years now!
There is difference in years and decades. Wb is origin of too many chit fund and pyramid scheme. Which is not surprising considering how it fell from most business friendly place to where it is now. Even invaders couldn't destroy it. Only systemic attack by british- left- didi brought it to the place it is now.

This destruction of business/financial ecosystem was done as revenge against revolutionaries.( Similarly other 2 province with bloodiest struggle were targeted: punjab & maharashtra in different ways.)

When building legitimate business becomes harder, illegitimate business becomes easier. Bribing police/politicians for protection for these scams became much easier/faster/ cheaper option.
Financial scams have been going on in wb from the time of left (I.e. before there was internet) with link to big name in politics/ administration/ police. Jamtara just became famous for cyber crime in last few years. It doesn't have the scam ecosystem/nexus of wb/ncr.

Rkr

TF Legend
TF Family
Contributor
Turning too political hence locking thread for review

@vaibhav111 @Rkr @bvc19296 @ashwink
For time being its good..

Its good post to awake the community about how frauds are happening now a days..Instead of disscussions on prevention and steps to overcome, we are bending towards fun things...Upto some extent its good but deviating fully from original issue, somehow need to checked regularly .

bvc19296

TF Legend
TF Family
Contributor
VIP Lounge
Today i given a request for Upgrade my icici creditcard via X(twitter) and i received the reply as you will receive the call from us shortly like that and around 05:32 pm received call from 9381224324 mobile number he said i am calling from icici bank u given a request in X(twitter) please tell me your problem like that i said upgrade my card to higher variant he said okay give me your email id like this i shared my email id to him he sent a mail to me i that i find a website url is https://meet.google.com/xnr-fwpn-fiy
he asked me to click on that link so i clicked that page is redirected to google meet in that he asked my card photo and asked to share my live screen i did as he said then he asked my card photo front and back then suddenly i got otp and I am not shared otp to him I have a call recording also amount got debited immediately i lost my money of Rs.51472 and merchant name as mobiwik50000 any suggestions please and one more thing they didn't asked Amazon pay wallet details but rs 4999 has been detected after 1 hour of this incident and i called to Amazon app customer care immediately they taken fraud request I get refund from Amazon app immediately but only problem with icici bank Amazon pay credit card. What I have to do
Same happened but I didnā€™t share any details. First thing first ICICI calls from 022 series customer care. He tried to be smart dropping message on WhatsApp and I immediately blocked him.

Guys going through X route for your ICICI credit card upgrades please be ware. I got call from 9137318558 and he was mentioning his name as Adil but true caller name and profile name shows as Govinda Batteli.

Today I received a call from icici bank this is original call from icici but called from mobile number

Attachments

• Screenshot_20240422_234019_Phone.jpg
    Screenshot_20240422_234019_Phone.jpg
    47.3 KB · Views: 35