• Hey there! Welcome to TFC! View fewer ads on the website just by signing up on TF Community.

online fraud happened

When a guy with these many connections fail to get back his money, think about common man.
I am thinking
This is because of my past life karma
That's the reason I am unable toget any help from police and with my father in law
But let's see my friend called CI he said to my friend sent your friend on 26 April if my father in law called sp then ci will do the fir immediately but my father in law is not lifting my calls nd I said to my father in law brother also he called local DSP he also said money will not come back forget it
Actually my friend doesn't have a power to talk to sp because TDP party don't have a state level power but in my repalle constituency level only that's the reason he CI listened my friend
My father in law not lifting his brother and wife's calls

jack333

TF Legend
Contributor
VIP Lounge
My mother in law said He went to cm house for some programs yesterday at 5 pm actually I don't have a time till 7 pm yesterday because of MLA candidate nomination in our town many important persons came in our town so I am busy with them
When your father in law becomes mp again ask him to transfer out the CI who didn't write your fir. Police people are busy as this is their earning season. They won't listen to problems of common people unless you have higher connection with mp, mla, Ias or ips. Hope you have complained to icici on email by now. Also share with them copy of fir when you get

jack333

TF Legend
Contributor
VIP Lounge
I am thinking
That's the reason I am unable toget any help from police and with my father in law
But let's see my friend called CI he said to my friend sent your friend on 26 April if my father in law called sp then ci will do the fir immediately but my father in law is not lifting my calls nd I said to my father in law brother also he called local DSP he also said money will not come back forget it
Actually my friend doesn't have a power to talk to sp because TDP party don't have a state level power but in my repalle constituency level only that's the reason he CI listened my friend
There is nothing like karma. You just have to be smart enough in today's times. Their are many hungry and cunning vultures around. I think you started using cards only recently

When your father in law becomes mp again ask him to transfer out the CI who didn't write your fir. Police people are busy as this is their earning season. They won't listen to problems of common people unless you have higher connection with mp, mla, Ias or ips. Hope you have complained to icici on email by now. Also share with them copy of fir when you get
Yes definitely I hurted with CI words
And I already told my TDP MLA PA my friend if YSRCP will not become ruling party in AP if TDP became ruling party then u must transfer that CI my friend also said okay
And I told my father in law brother to transfer that CI if YSRCP became another time in power
Yes bro this is earning time
Actually they didn't listening local MLA And MPs already 10 days back one incident happened to my brother's son but dsp not listened my father in law recommendation not worked then my brother given bribe to dsp
And my father in law is already in angry with the local DSP CI And SI
Right now local police are listening ips and ias officers due to election code

jack333

TF Legend
Contributor
VIP Lounge
Yes definitely I hurted with CI words
And I already told my TDP MLA PA my friend if YSRCP will not become ruling party in AP if TDP became ruling party then u must transfer that CI my friend also said okay
And I told my father in law brother to transfer that CI if YSRCP became another time in power
Yes bro this is earning time
Actually they didn't listening local MLA And MPs already 10 days back one incident happened to my brother's son but dsp not listened my father in law recommendation not worked then my brother given bribe to dsp
And my father in law is already in angry with the local DSP CI And SI
Right now local police are listening ips and ias officers due to election code
Yes there's code of conduct why would they listen to mp or mla. It's the time they eagerly await twice every 5 years 🤣

jack333

TF Legend
Contributor
VIP Lounge
Yes now mother in law called me and she said your father in law lifted the call and said your problem he said to her say narasimha to come our home at 8 pm
I think your best bet is to find a fresh recruit ips either ASP or SP if you want to get your work done without any under table money because they are the ones with some humanity in them rest are only after money

I think your best bet is to find a fresh recruit ips either ASP or SP if you want to get your work done without any under table money because they are the ones with some humanity in them rest are only after money
Bro filing FIR is police duty cyber crime also I think
But why they saying money will not come filing FIR is waste of time like that they are saying

It is a game of supremacy between these scamsters n police guys. They upgrade their skills quite often.

Mostly, they both know what is possible and what is not.

Depending upon the amount, the complainant and the area/place of scam, both these players know the outcome of FIRs, political interferance n pressures n pulls.

In extreme cases of unavoidability, the police guys "somehow manage" to solve the case.

So, forget about the process, focus on the outcome. Positive outcome from the complainant's point of view.

jack333

TF Legend
Contributor
VIP Lounge
Bro filing FIR is police duty cyber crime also I think
But why they saying money will not come filing FIR is waste of time like that they are saying
Because they are expecting some money for their effort. Find some new recruit ips or wait till your father in law makes some calls. Don't worry you'll get your money back. Sharing this news article to keep your spirits high 🍻

doraemon

TF Ace
I am thinking
More power to you brother
Keep fighting