• Hey there! Welcome to TFC! View fewer ads on the website just by signing up on TF Community.

OneCard

AllSeeker

TF Ace
OneScore app shows what's there on the Cibil report ... It's not upto them ... Many apps show Cibil, it's all the same.
This is not always true, free CIBIL score apps tend to be delayed in general. If it was there for free why would anyone take CIBIL subscription? Also, most of the details are not there in free ones.

Only decent free alternative is HDFC cibil checking option, google for it. Since you already have HDFC relationship, you might as well use it.

hriday.haria

TF Premier
This is not always true, free CIBIL score apps tend to be delayed in general. If it was there for free why would anyone take CIBIL subscription? Also, most of the details are not there in free ones.

Only decent free alternative is HDFC cibil checking option, google for it. Since you already have HDFC relationship, you might as well use it.
Its not completely true.
Many of these apps show the correct score and report, as they have a BULK DEAL with CIBIL to check "X" number of reports.
OneScore is one of the better alternatives in terms of free for all.

AllSeeker

TF Ace
Its not completely true.
Many of these apps show the correct score and report, as they have a BULK DEAL with CIBIL to check "X" number of reports.
OneScore is one of the better alternatives in terms of free for all.
Problem is with amount of information and update time, usually apps lag behind direct CIBIL report. At least in my observation, I found this to be valid.

I have cibil subscription and monitoring since last 3 months.Some one confirmed same on some other thread and I am not sure about one card issued by IDFC or BOB, I can only confirm for Federal.

I do have IDFC card which they reports on month end.

Credit Karma

TF Premier
Initially it lags for 3-4 months since Bank has to create a report per say and send it to bureaus.

But after say 6 months since it gets reported, the lag is usually of one month only. That is if you check report on 1 Sept data upto 31 July is reported and vice versa.