• Hey there! Welcome to TFC! View fewer ads on the website just by signing up on TF Community.

OneCard sent Diwali Gift, did you receive it too?

Shubham Yadav

TF Legend
Got this delivered today

1700036640527.png

Surprisingly, I had raised closure of OneCard on 9th November and this gift was dispatched on the very same date.

I had a secured CC from them, had booked Rs. 1 lakh/lac FD and closed it 2 days after the FD renewed.

Anyone else got the Diwali gift from OneCard?
Lagta h jayada paisa h one card k pass idhar udhar gift bhejne k liye

sahil1033

TF Premier
Lagta h jayada paisa h one card k pass idhar udhar gift bhejne k liye
I don't think so, I demanded 20k reward points for retention but they denied ... my logic was, instead of their FD, I would've put the same amount in Unity Small Finance Bank giving 9% p.a. and their FD was giving 7.05% ... so, I asked for 2k worth compensation and I would've continued with them but they just didn't do even that

OneCard is playing safe, as safe as they can is what I can say considering the draught period in funding lately

sahil1033

TF Premier
Itna paisa hai toh ye log OneCard ka reward structure improve karne me kyu nai lagate
There's a lot which goes into running an organization ... the cost of customer acquisition has gone way too high nowadays ... in these tough times, to sustain and withstand, they have to take every step carefully.

With OneCard, being a LTF CC, at least one should be happy that it gives fractional reward points, something that's very very rare in the credit card space.

I've Axis Flipkart CC, the reward structure says 1.5% cashback and anyone would think that upon spending Rs. 100, one would get Rs. 1.5 as cashback but no, they round it off to floor giving only Re. 1 ... even Rs. 133 will give Re. 1 cashback only. After spending Rs. 134, one can expect Rs. 2 cashback which is approximately 1.5% cashback. Similar is the case with SBI Cashback CC which I'm holding.