• Hey there! Welcome to TFC! View fewer ads on the website just by signing up on TF Community.

Onecard Pre-approved offer is worth taking?

kshitij_0

TF Ace
I am getting Pre Approved limit of 2.15L in Onecard. Few months back, it was I think 1.5 L.
Is it really a Pre-approved offer?
Is onecard worth taking?
I have almost all the mid range good cards.
I was ignoring OneCard from past 1 year, but now I am interested in it because of only one reason that it's providing a loan from BOB Financial and BOB rejected my CC application. So indirectly I want to use this credit history to get pre approved offer from BOB.
Is there any other reason for which I should accept/reject this offer?

Attachments

• image_picker461406567753719331.jpg
    image_picker461406567753719331.jpg
    148.8 KB · Views: 282

VISHESH_BANSAL

TF Pioneer
I am getting Pre Approved limit of 2.15L in Onecard. Few months back, it was I think 1.5 L.
Is it really a Pre-approved offer?
Is onecard worth taking?
I have almost all the mid range good cards.
I was ignoring OneCard from past 1 year, but now I am interested in it because of only one reason that it's providing a loan from BOB Financial and BOB rejected my CC application. So indirectly I want to use this credit history to get pre approved offer from BOB.
Is there any other reason for which I should accept/reject this offer?
I read somewhere in the forum BOB rejected credit card of who is holding ONE CARD From BOB.

Shubham Yadav

TF Legend
Yes, it's pre-approved from one card I also got this offer. No vkyc done just 1 rs verification done just like sbi sprint.

Attachments

• Screenshot_20230310_144700_Messages.jpg
    Screenshot_20230310_144700_Messages.jpg
    45 KB · Views: 206
  • Screenshot_20230309_060041_OneScore.jpg
    Screenshot_20230309_060041_OneScore.jpg
    122 KB · Views: 208

Tosh

TF Ace
VIP Lounge
I am getting SMS daily for getting one too, 3.17L limit and also 1000Rs Amazon voucher for applying.

But I don't really see myself using this card so still haven't applied. It'll just lie around and help my wallet keep its shape at best

akshayhs

TF Ace
Idk I googled one metal card, seems like you have to have thier own app to make payments and smart statement is not supported, I saw many ppl asking then same when I googled
Dude. Your earlier comment and this one, is conflicting. Smart statement is totally different to the ability for CRED to provide the basic support for paying your dues on their platform. CRED supports the ability to pay OneCard dues. There's nothing smart in smart statements provided by CRED. If you have the basic ability to sit and go through your statement, you are as smart as the system. And yes, one card does not support it for reasons nobody knows. Each of them blame the other for the lack of it (I think one card is to blame if you ask my opinion). But CRED supports the ability to add your card on the platform and pay the dues.

Dude. Your earlier comment and this one, is conflicting. Smart statement is totally different to the ability for CRED to provide the basic support for paying your dues on their platform. CRED supports the ability to pay OneCard dues. There's nothing smart in smart statements provided by CRED. If you have the basic ability to sit and go through your statement, you are as smart as the system. And yes, one card does not support it for reasons nobody knows. Each of them blame the other for the lack of it (I think one card is to blame if you ask my opinion). But CRED supports the ability to add your card on the platform and pay the dues.
As I mentioned, you can pay bills in pretty much any app but the reason you would use CRED is for managing and monitoring the bills and transactions, hence I mentioned it isn't supported by cred and have to use thier own app for monitoring.

pxg

TF Premier
As I mentioned, you can pay bills in pretty much any app but the reason you would use CRED is for managing and monitoring the bills and transactions, hence I mentioned it isn't supported by cred and have to use thier own app for monitoring.
No, there are many people who use Cred just to pay bills and check credit score or buy from their shop but have not given email access.

Ramesh Satta

TF Buzz
I have got message from one card saying I have a pre approved offer and also shown same in the One score app, after clicking on that banner it redirected me to 'One card: Metal credit card' app and after entering all the details it's showing that 'KYC failed'.

Attachments

• Screenshot_20230401_080726_OneCard.jpg
    Screenshot_20230401_080726_OneCard.jpg
    94 KB · Views: 76

0xfallup

TF Ace
I have got message from one card saying I have a pre approved offer and also shown same in the One score app, after clicking on that banner it redirected me to 'One card: Metal credit card' app and after entering all the details it's showing that 'KYC failed'.
Same ...nobody is able to help until now ...if anybody have solution for this pls share your thoughts