• Hey there! Welcome to TFC! View fewer ads on the website just by signing up on TF Community.

Onecard Pre-approved offer is worth taking?

kshitij_0

TF Ace
I am getting Pre Approved limit of 2.15L in Onecard. Few months back, it was I think 1.5 L.
Is it really a Pre-approved offer?
Is onecard worth taking?
I have almost all the mid range good cards.
I was ignoring OneCard from past 1 year, but now I am interested in it because of only one reason that it's providing a loan from BOB Financial and BOB rejected my CC application. So indirectly I want to use this credit history to get pre approved offer from BOB.
Is there any other reason for which I should accept/reject this offer?

Attachments

• image_picker461406567753719331.jpg
    image_picker461406567753719331.jpg
    148.8 KB · Views: 282

harshit 111

TF Buzz
I am getting Pre Approved limit of 2.15L in Onecard. Few months back, it was I think 1.5 L.
Is it really a Pre-approved offer?
Is onecard worth taking?
I have almost all the mid range good cards.
I was ignoring OneCard from past 1 year, but now I am interested in it because of only one reason that it's providing a loan from BOB Financial and BOB rejected my CC application. So indirectly I want to use this credit history to get pre approved offer from BOB.
Is there any other reason for which I should accept/reject this offer?
Go ahead and take it, you will get many limit increments if your card is issued by BoB. And also it's a lifetime free card and it has provides many offers and also you could take different range of cards via C2C basis

RadioactiveTabela

TF Premier
I've been using OneScore for a while. I see a OneCard pre-approved banner now. Some queries:

1. Is there any disadvantage in taking the OneCard offer since its LTF?
  2. Will this result in an additional CIBIL hit if I accept?
  3. Federal Bank is the issuer. How is it? If I were to accept, should I try getting another issuer?

I've been using OneScore for a while. I see a OneCard pre-approved banner now. Some queries:

3. Federal Bank is the issuer. How is it? If I were to accept, should I try getting another issuer?
Pre-approved doesn't translate to card issuance. They sometimes pitch for FD based card.

1. No disadvantage. It looks and feels gorgeous.

2. Yes. There will be a cibil hit from issuer bank.

3. Federal bank is good. Although bank doesn't matter. there is no option to select issuer AFAIK. Also, do remember it will be difficult to get another credit card from federal Bank directly if they issue Onecard. mine is Bob and Bob is continuously rejecting direct card applications.

D

Deleted member 16965

Make sure you apply Federal Bank's card before applying for OneCard powered by Federal Bank or you won't be able to apply for Federal Bank's card after approval of your OneCard because of Federal Bank's single card policy.

RadioactiveTabela

TF Premier
You can not choose yourself.
Start the Application process, it will automatically show the card for which you are eligible
I see.

I quickly browsed their 3 available cards. While LTF, none of their cards look exciting.

I might be only interested in the Signet Rupay one because I don't have anything for UPI yet. I was planning on applying for HDFC Tata Nue or BOB Snapdeal in August after filing ITR, but pure LTF card might make more sense because my UPI spends are less than 3-5k a month (everything else can be done with Visa / Mastercard / Amex CC).

sac

TF Buzz
I was only getting the secured one card with 50k fd and due to hype i took it with banking partner as Federal bank. After issuance i dont see much benefits of it as I have other 5 unsecured cards with good benefits. Now i have Fi account powered by Federal bank savings account. Can the fd of one card be tagged and broken through fi app or fedmobile app? ( Making one card from secured to unsecured)