• Hey there! Welcome to TFC! View fewer ads on the website just by signing up on TF Community.

Onecard Pre-approved offer is worth taking?

kshitij_0

TF Ace
I am getting Pre Approved limit of 2.15L in Onecard. Few months back, it was I think 1.5 L.
Is it really a Pre-approved offer?
Is onecard worth taking?
I have almost all the mid range good cards.
I was ignoring OneCard from past 1 year, but now I am interested in it because of only one reason that it's providing a loan from BOB Financial and BOB rejected my CC application. So indirectly I want to use this credit history to get pre approved offer from BOB.
Is there any other reason for which I should accept/reject this offer?

Attachments

• image_picker461406567753719331.jpg
    image_picker461406567753719331.jpg
    148.8 KB · Views: 282

aayusharyan

TF Ace
I was only getting the secured one card with 50k fd and due to hype i took it with banking partner as Federal bank. After issuance i dont see much benefits of it as I have other 5 unsecured cards with good benefits. Now i have Fi account powered by Federal bank savings account. Can the fd of one card be tagged and broken through fi app or fedmobile app? ( Making one card from secured to unsecured)
No, it can't be done like that from Fi. From Fed might be possible but that won't make the Card Unsecured. If lien is removed from the FD, the card will be closed.
Also, why are you keeping this card since you already have Unsecured CC? You have with Fedup, I would rather suggest wait some time after closing and apply for Fed core card. (Fedup has 1 card policy, which also applied to secured CC, I think).