• Hey there! Welcome to TFC! View fewer ads on the website just by signing up on TF Community.

Onecard application stuck after kyc

hideaway

TF Premier
Hi all,

Help needed. applied for one card metal credit card today.
Card approved with a limit of 3.6L.

After that one kyc via aadhar, clicked a selfie. next step was verifying bank account. they deposited Rs.1 in account and that also verified. all done.
Next screen was card dispatch address. selected. next screen is
"processing your application, - we are analyzing your application, this can take some time. we will notify once your application is processed."

Usually preapproved cards get virtual cards in 10 to 15 mins of application. why am i stuck on this screen.

my doubt is the limit shown is 3.6l and do we need put that much amount as fd.?

Pls help

TheTrickySid

TF Ace
VIP Lounge
Hi all,

After that one kyc via aadhar, clicked a selfie. next step was verifying bank account. they deposited Rs.1 in account and that also verified. all done.
"processing your application, - we are analyzing your application, this can take some time. we will notify once your application is processed."

Usually preapproved cards get virtual cards in 10 to 15 mins of application. why am i stuck on this screen.

Pls help
It's takes some time
My application took around 4 to 6hrs to get approved although I also had applied through pre approved offer.

HB25

TF Buzz
Hi all,

Pls help
No need for FD, you will get unsecured credit card with 3.6 lakh limit. Wait for some time

hideaway

TF Premier
No need for FD, you will get unsecured credit card with 3.6 lakh limit. Wait for some time
Ok. I had heard it as an fd card. But got a pre approved one. 3.6 limit was fixed by them after pan card verification.
I thought the application is stuck because we need to put fd. If that was the case i would have cancelled it.

TheTrickySid

TF Ace
VIP Lounge
Ok. I had heard it as an fd card. But got a pre approved one. 3.6 limit was fixed by them after pan card verification.
I thought the application is stuck because we need to put fd. If that was the case i would have cancelled it.
What's the lightest limit you have in any of your credit card