• Hey there! Welcome to TFC! View fewer ads on the website just by signing up on TF Community.

One percent club master class

Akinich

TF Buzz
RML Group
VIP Lounge
Hey guys, I recently saw this ad on Instagram. Talks about a master class on credit cards by one percent club.

Anyone attended this before? If yes, is it worth paying and joining it? Looking for any feedback or suggestions! Thanks

Last edited by a moderator:

SSV

TF Pioneer
Contributor
VIP Lounge
Hey guys, I recently saw this ad on Instagram. Talks about a master class on credit cards by one percent club.

Anyone attended this before? If yes, is it worth paying and joining it? Looking for any feedback or suggestions! Thanks

Here's the Link
Tell us your background, then we can advise you..
It depends on how much you value your INR 99... If it is nothing for you, you can join the course and tell us what you had learnt..

If you spend enough time here I am sure you will get knowledge worth more than 9,999 in 6 to 12 months..
I learnt about 90% of Indian CC market knowledge in the last 10 months here in this forum... More than 50% of my own knowledge thru this forum..

Enjoy life...

Akinich

TF Buzz
RML Group
VIP Lounge
Tell us your background, then we can advise you..
It depends on how much you value your INR 99... If it is nothing for you, you can join the course and tell us what you had learnt..

If you spend enough time here I am sure you will get knowledge worth more than 9,999 in 6 to 12 months..
I learnt about 90% of Indian CC market knowledge in the last 10 months here in this forum... More than 50% of my own knowledge thru this forum..

Enjoy life...
Sure, what would you like me to share?

I'm thinking over the 99, paying it isn't an issue. Most of the time when some masterclass is priced at 99, it's usually surface level stuff or intended to sell some more classes or products. Only 1 or 2 /10 are actually useful. My experiences so far.

I have been learning a lot from this forum. Been here for a month or so!

Thank you for the quick response!

SSV

TF Pioneer
Contributor
VIP Lounge
Sure, what would you like me to share?

I'm thinking over the 99, paying it isn't an issue. Most of the time when some masterclass is priced at 99, it's usually surface level stuff or intended to sell some more classes or products. Only 1 or 2 /10 are actually useful. My experiences so far.

I have been learning a lot from this forum. Been here for a month or so!

Thank you for the quick response!
then no need of that class.. just browse thru various topics here and ask questions in your interesting subjects..

sidp

TF Ace
I'm thinking over the 99, paying it isn't an issue. Most of the time when some masterclass is priced at 99, it's usually surface level stuff or intended to sell some more classes or products. Only 1 or 2 /10 are actually useful. My experiences!
You are exactly right. These are only for lead generation for them.
All this filth started by that fraud Robert kiyosaki.

techt

TF Legend
You need to ask gif man @techt

happy season 4 GIF

I never uploaded gifs, as we had enough relevant gifs in gifs option of this forum.
For unvailable gifs, I google and link here via gif url option.

For your problem you can upload in any free image hosting site and then link the url here.

atx

TF Select
I can guarantee it'd be pretty much useless. For just 99 bucks, it won't waste a lot of your money but a lot of your time.

1. The guy who is giving this masterclass, his linkedin bio says he specializes in B2B SaaS sales.
2. He already has a instagram handle 'financi.aly', you can see content level there.
3. One example: In one instagram video, she shared info how to get Infinia. He mentioned standard points like 50+ lpa package, 40L TRV, 8L spends in last 6 months etc as conditions, which too I'm pretty sure he got to know from TF only.

I can now even imagine some topics which will be covered in this masterclass...
What are credit cards, cc benefits rewards etc, then some showoff how he was able to get lux hotels for free and all, how credit card work, how to get credit cards (ofc basic ones), what is credit score & bluh blah around it like how to maintain/increase etc, categories of credit cards (like basic, premium etc), how to calculate rewards, how to redeem rewards, miles game vs cashback game, demerits if you don't pay bills on time etc. Bas ho gaya, I don't think one can speak more than this in 2 hours.

3 things you'd get at the end of the show:
1) A course or paid service/subscription to create your cc portfolio or improve it.
2) A discount code for that 1% club membership saying this CC masterclass is only one drop of that sea.
3) An Amex referral link lol

I'm sure the dude is already on TF and from here only he would be sourcing all this info. Sorry Aly bro if you're reading this ;)

Better to follow just Abhishek012's posts, you'll know 50x for free, as compared to this so called masterclass.
And if you follow even just the 5 pages of recent threads here, you'll know 100x than this masterclass dude and will be qualified to eat his job at that 1% club company lol.

pinki

TF Ace
I can guarantee it'd be pretty much useless. For just 99 bucks, it won't waste a lot of your money but a lot of your time.

1. The guy who is giving this masterclass, his linkedin bio says he specializes in B2B SaaS sales.
2. He already has a instagram handle 'financi.aly', you can see content level there.
3. One example: In one instagram video, she shared info how to get Infinia. He mentioned standard points like 50+ lpa package, 40L TRV, 8L spends in last 6 months etc as conditions, which too I'm pretty sure he got to know from TF only.

What are credit cards, cc benefits rewards etc, then some showoff how he was able to get lux hotels for free and all, how credit card work, how to get credit cards (ofc basic ones), what is credit score & bluh blah around it like how to maintain/increase etc, categories of credit cards (like basic, premium etc), how to calculate rewards, how to redeem rewards, miles game vs cashback game, demerits if you don't pay bills on time etc. Bas ho gaya, I don't think one can speak more than this in 2 hours.

1) A course or paid service/subscription to create your cc portfolio or improve it.
2) A discount code for that 1% club membership saying this CC masterclass is only one drop of that sea.

I'm sure the dude is already on TF and from here only he would be sourcing all this info. Sorry Aly bro if you're reading this ;)

Better to follow just Abhishek012's posts, you'll know 50x for free, as compared to this so called masterclass.
And if you follow even just the 5 pages of recent threads here, you'll know 100x than this masterclass dude and will be qualified to eat his job at that 1% club company lol.
Very well said .✅

Akinich

TF Buzz
RML Group
VIP Lounge

Hello Atx!

Thank you for the in depth answer. Will definitely take your advice.

Regards
Aki

financewizard

TF Premier
VIP Lounge
I had attended that free, as I was already part of the one percent club - since it's inception. To be fair, that masterclass is basics for those who do not know ABC of credit cards and for people who are having the mindset Credit cards are bad.
No one can cover tips and tricks of CC over a 2 hr session and moreover the advice on card each one requires is different.
That masterclass mainly focuses on highlighting importance of credit card and saying few reward making and redemption techniques and on making you join the one percent club. The 99 for the masterclass is just the bait for that membership. (I am not trying to say one percent club has no value - but just is their primary agenda)
So to be frank - as a person who had attended that and as a person who is part of one percent club and a participant here in this fourm, I can strongly say that if you want to know more on Credit cards - this fourm is the best place. If you want to know more on personal finance and stock markets one percent club has easily accessible content.