• Hey there! Welcome to TFC! View fewer ads on the website just by signing up on TF Community.

How to close One Card?

sjmajumder

TF Ace
Hi,

I want the Scapia card but it is getting rejected as I have One Card from Federal Bank. I have metal One Card with 9.5L limit but hardly ever use it. I have requested them to close the card but they are not doing it. Giving me date after date. Ticket is open for over 2 weeks. Any suggestion hoe to close it so that I can get Scapia?

Shubham Yadav

TF Legend
Hi,

I want the Scapia card but it is getting rejected as I have One Card from Federal Bank. I have metal One Card with 9.5L limit but hardly ever use it. I have requested them to close the card but they are not doing it. Giving me date after date. Ticket is open for over 2 weeks. Any suggestion hoe to close it so that I can get Scapia?
Complaint to RBI ombudsman directly with relevant docs you are entitle to award from one card since its been 1 week

SSV

TF Pioneer
Contributor
VIP Lounge
Hi,

Complaint to RBI ombudsman directly with relevant docs you are entitle to award from one card since its been 1 week

As suggested by our guru @Shubham Yadav , complain to RBI and inform the same to One guys .
And to complete this closing process:
Cut One card into Two Halves… this last step is very important !! ;)

sjmajumder

TF Ace
As suggested by our guru @Shubham Yadav , complain to RBI and inform the same to One guys .
And to complete this closing process:
Cut One card into Two Halves… this last step is very important !! ;)

Thanks @Shubham Yadav and @S S V

I just updated ticket and asked them to close within 24 hours, failing which I will complaint to RBI ombudsman. Let's see if it works. Else I will complain to ombudsman as suggested by both of you.

Regarding the other suggestion, I am looking for a gas cutter to cut the one card into 2 halves ;)

SSV

TF Pioneer
Contributor
VIP Lounge
Even after closing one card Federal Bank will won't approve your scapia card application
Once one card being closed you will never get that in future.
So what you are saying.. He can only have ONE card forever for the rest of his life from Federal Bank...
In that case , they rightly named this card, One Card only !!
What a pity Federal Bank !!

BlueFlash

TF Premier
So what you are saying.. He can only have ONE card forever for the rest of his life from Federal Bank...
In that case , they rightly named this card, One Card only !!
What a pity Federal Bank !!

Ash nazg durbatulûk, ash nazg gimbatul, ash nazg thrakatulûk, agh burzum-ishi krimpatul

One Card to rule them all, One Card to find them,
One Card to bring them all, and in the CIBIL bind them;
In the Land of Federal where the Banks lie;

ontherocks

TF Premier
I very much intend to keep it forever. It can have multiple use, I already use it as a "light" paper weight :D
You can use it for applying wall putty, scraping paint from surfaces, applying film to glass surfaces, spacer for that wobbly table/chair leg, sharpen one edge and use it as a knife, cut it in the middle and use it as vegetable peeler......

hritiksakshi

TF Premier
VIP Lounge
Has anyone received another federal card here after closing their one card?

If this is the case of federal Bank, i'd be pretty pissed. Had option to select bob or federal during application around 2 years ago.

Selected federal as I thought I'd look cool

ontherocks

TF Premier
Has anyone received another federal card here after closing their one card?

If this is the case of federal Bank, i'd be pretty pissed. Had option to select bob or federal during application around 2 years ago.

Selected federal as I thought I'd look cool
The name "Federal" is the only thing that looks foreign/cool. Everything about it is like a typical public sector bank/uncool.