• Hey there! Welcome to TFC! View fewer ads on the website just by signing up on TF Community.

ONE CARD LIMIT ENHANCEMENT

raj007

TF Premier
RML Group
VIP Lounge
I had federal one card with limit of 1 lakh. In Dec 23, I raised a request for closure since I had no usage on that card and limit was also very poor compared to my other cards.
They offer me reward points worth Rs.500. I accepted it. But in Jan 24, I again raised a raised for closure and this I closed it.

knockoffaxis101

TF Premier
BOB is generous with limit enhancement,

I think I'm gonna skip south Indian bank partner one card upgrade offer.

Currently, I have FD Secured One card.

Indian

TF Premier
VIP Lounge
Bro.. Sib offer gone. No I got it with Indian Bank.

Now.. What. Is Indian bank good in matter of limit enhancement? 😒
Very new to market, time require to understand their LE offerings. I don’t think they offer LE often , you just take Indian bank and update here your experience, you may be unique in our community on one card with Indian bank because most of them Bob and federal, few with SIB like me

knockoffaxis101

TF Premier
Very new to market, time require to understand their LE offerings. I don’t think they offer LE often , you just take Indian bank and update here your experience, you may be unique in our community on one card with Indian bank because most of them Bob and federal, few with SIB like me
I will .

NickQ

TF Buzz
SBM secured credit card still waiting for the upgrade to unsecured one? any requirement/criteria for this?