• Hey there! Welcome to TFC! View fewer ads on the website just by signing up on TF Community.

Got One Card upgrade offer ?

knockoffaxis101

TF Premier
Hey,

I got offer from South Indian bank 1.05L but i was hoping for more . Should I take it
OR Wait...

If this happend with anyone of you, When was last offer & how much time it take for new offer ?
Please also brief the details.
Your fd amount and usage?

Gaara

TF Ace
Yup, When I first installed One Score It showed your card is approved with 1.59 lac. form south India bank. After 2 months when I refreshed the score, I was shown the New Approved Limit as 3lac.

knockoffaxis101

TF Premier
Yup, When I first installed One Score It showed your card is approved with 1.59 lac. form south India bank. After 2 months when I refreshed the score, I was shown the New Approved Limit as 3lac.
But you didn't get the FD card, did you ?

I have FD CARD with SBM bank, so...

Gaara

TF Ace
1.05L is decent limit, you better take it and use it for 6 months they could increase limit again after 6M.
and
Apply HDFC C2C you can get Millennia. and you can also try for ICICI Amazon pay.

Gaara

TF Ace
That's what i am talking about. They are not pretty good with limit enhancement.
66aebe9a4129f72cd2218d9ae5cf37ab.jpg

If I were in your position, I would accept the current offer and wait for a while. Later, consider applying for other bank cards through card-to-card (C2C). This way, you’re likely to receive better limits on cards from other banks.

Waiting indefinitely for SIB to provide a better offer is uncertain, and you might miss out on the current offer.