• Hey there! Welcome to TFC! View fewer ads on the website just by signing up on TF Community.

One card pre-approved offer

Solution
I'm being shown the following one card offer. I have 2 questions:
  1. Will this result in a CIBIL hard enquiry?
  2. Is it worth it anymore even as LTF?
onecard.jpeg
Generally onecard gets hate because most people get it backed by some FD. If you are getting it unsecured there is no harm in keeping it. Compared to other banks they have many offers on Zomato. Also, you can purchase GVs from them and get 5% to 10% as RPs. Their forex markup is also 1% only. I don't see any harm with this card 😄

Abhishek20

TF Premier
Why wouldn't you get it if you are getting it LTF? I can't think of a reason for not getting any LTF card, especially if it's one that's currently frequently giving offers on Zomata/swiggy/amazon, etc, and especially if it's something unique like a metal card

plastikman

TF Ace
Contributor
VIP Lounge
I'm being shown the following one card offer. I have 2 questions:
  1. Will this result in a CIBIL hard enquiry?
  2. Is it worth it anymore even as LTF?
onecard.jpeg
Generally onecard gets hate because most people get it backed by some FD. If you are getting it unsecured there is no harm in keeping it. Compared to other banks they have many offers on Zomato. Also, you can purchase GVs from them and get 5% to 10% as RPs. Their forex markup is also 1% only. I don't see any harm with this card 😄

Solution

Gohio

TF Select
VIP Lounge
Why wouldn't you get it if you are getting it LTF? I can't think of a reason for not getting any LTF card, especially if it's one that's currently frequently giving offers on Zomata/swiggy/amazon, etc, and especially if it's something unique like a metal card
I've gotten 5 new cards in the last 2 months. I don't want to needlessly have too many enquiries in a single month. I already have metal Infinia so that's not a big deal anymore. 😛
Why did u hide the limit? Is it very low? There is no harm in showing your cc limit.
The limit is 805000. Just didn't feel the need to share more information than needed.

I've gotten 5 new cards in the last 2 months. I don't want to needlessly have too many enquiries in a single month. I already have metal Infinia so that's not a big deal anymore. 😛

The limit is 805000. Just didn't feel the need to share more information than needed.
As you have already shared your limit. Can you remove the blur/black pen in main photo?

Last edited:

codenerd

TF Ace
When I was eligible for OneCard few months back, i half filled its application form and then cancelled my application. Now today I am unable to apply for the same. Have been trying since almost a year even after holding various credit cards. OneCard is soo damn lame. It seems that if you ever reject their card/close their card you will never be onboarded again and due to this I will not get an opportunity to get a metal card! :(
If anyone has any solution, please do let me know. I have an extreme urge for a metal card which is LTF!

When I was eligible for OneCard few months back, i half filled its application form and then cancelled my application. Now today I am unable to apply for the same. Have been trying since almost a year even after holding various credit cards. OneCard is soo damn lame. It seems that if you ever reject their card/close their card you will never be onboarded again and due to this I will not get an opportunity to get a metal card! :(
If anyone has any solution, please do let me know. I have an extreme urge for a metal card which is LTF!
Same with me. Last year left application in middle and now they won't letme apply for it.

Abhishek20

TF Premier
Unless it's non-FD backed, it's not LTF. Last I checked, they were providing 6.5% FD interest while you can easily get 8%+ these days. Considering min 50K FD for metal card, the charges of card are Rs. 750+ p.a.

codenerd

TF Ace
Unless it's non-FD backed, it's not LTF. Last I checked, they were providing 6.5% FD interest while you can easily get 8%+ these days. Considering min 50K FD for metal card, the charges of card are Rs. 750+ p.a.
Now they are giving it unconditional LTF metal without FD. 3 of my friends already got it.

CosmicCat

TF Premier
I recently opened an account on OneScore, and now I am getting daily WhatsApp messages from OneCard mentioning that I am approved for a metal credit with ₹15,000 limit! Yes, ₹15K! I recently got Amazon Pay ICICI and Tata Neu Infinity HDFC credit cards: both with more than ₹1L limits.

Apart from low rewards, OneCard is generally useless in offers. Many merchants usually don't have offers for OneCard. Even if they do, the card offers aren't usually attractive.

Moreover, if there are any offers for the credit cards for their partner banks (Federal, CSB, BoB, etc.), the OneCards are not eligible there for the offers.

plastikman

TF Ace
Contributor
VIP Lounge
I recently opened an account on OneScore, and now I am getting daily WhatsApp messages from OneCard mentioning that I am approved for a metal credit with ₹15,000 limit! Yes, ₹15K! I recently got Amazon Pay ICICI and Tata Neu Infinity HDFC credit cards: both with more than ₹1L limits.

Apart from low rewards, OneCard is generally useless in offers. Many merchants usually don't have offers for OneCard. Even if they do, the card offers aren't usually attractive.

Moreover, if there are any offers for the credit cards for their partner banks (Federal, CSB, BoB, etc.), the OneCards are not eligible there for the offers.
Zomato / Amazon have regular offers on Onecard. Except that not that useful. Are you getting the Rupay variant ?

vikasbrb

TF Buzz
I'm getting FD backed OneCard offer. Is there anyway to convert it to unsecured card? I already own more than 10 CCs but still Onecard is issuing FD backed card to me.

Shubham Yadav

TF Legend

Sometime Zomato and Big basket offers availabe

Take this card waste metal can work as a fruit cutter.