• Hey there! Welcome to TFC! View fewer ads on the website just by signing up on TF Community.

ICICI Pre Approved Offer Disappeared

sjmajumder

TF Ace
I generally don't use the app and so was unaware of a pre-approved LTF Coral Rupay Card. I applied for Sapphiro under Alumni offer last week and when got SMS that card is approved logged in to the app to check the card details. It is then I found this pre-approved offer under my cards tab. I thought let the Sapphiro cards get delivered then I will apply for this one.

But now the pre-approved offer has disappeared. Any idea why or when it will re-appear?

Can this be due to cooling period after a card approval?

imdjay

TF Ace
Contributor
VIP Lounge
I generally don't use the app and so was unaware of a pre-approved LTF Coral Rupay Card. I applied for Sapphiro under Alumni offer last week and when got SMS that card is approved logged in to the app to check the card details. It is then I found this pre-approved offer under my cards tab. I thought let the Sapphiro cards get delivered then I will apply for this one.

But now the pre-approved offer has disappeared. Any idea why or when it will re-appear?

Can this be due to cooling period after a card approval?
It usually comes back after 2 weeks.