• Hey there! Welcome to TFC! View fewer ads on the website just by signing up on TF Community.

What happened to ICICI Pre -approved offers

SMS91

TF Buzz
Last month, I checked the iMobile app, and it showed a lot of pre-approved loan offers. Now, I want to check a car loan offer, but the pre-approved page only shows a 10k pay-later offer. Is this the same for everyone, or did they withdraw the pre-approved offer for me only?

Tejo

TF Legend
Last month, I checked the iMobile app, and it showed a lot of pre-approved loan offers. Now, I want to check a car loan offer, but the pre-approved page only shows a 10k pay-later offer. Is this the same for everyone, or did they withdraw the pre-approved offer for me only?
The offers changes depending on report as soon as icici refresh cibil report (soft pull) from their end

Swastik

TF Ace
VIP Lounge
When do HDFC usually do soft pull..
No offer for me in this new quater
Routinely i think ,i keep getting personal loan offers from HDFC vai mail ,SMS ,App notification, etc atleast 10 times per day ,

And it shows I'm appeoved for upto 6L in loan ,which is my highest card limit by ICICI ,

Till last year my limit was 5L on ICICI and at the time HDFC used to offer me loan of upto 5L

Vasuki

TF Pioneer
Contributor
RML Group
VIP Lounge
Routinely i think ,i keep getting personal loan offers from HDFC vai mail ,SMS ,App notification, etc atleast 10 times per day ,

And it shows I'm appeoved for upto 6L in loan ,which is my highest card limit by ICICI ,

Till last year my limit was 5L on ICICI and at the time HDFC used to offer me loan of upto 5L
Here I m not getting a one per approved offer in last quater

Swastik

TF Ace
VIP Lounge
Here I m not getting a one per approved offer in last quater
You know what really grinds my gears with HDFC ,

HDFC was offering me 5 lakh personal loan for most of last year ,few months back ICICI increased my credit limit from 5.1 L to 6.1 L ,and now since last month HDFC has started offering me personal loan of 6 lakhs

And all the while they won't increase my credit limit from 1.16 lakhs or give me an upgrade

So they know my credit worthiness, they just don't want to give me anything worthy

Vasuki

TF Pioneer
Contributor
RML Group
VIP Lounge

HDFC was offering me 5 lakh personal loan for most of last year ,few months back ICICI increased my credit limit from 5.1 L to 6.1 L ,and now since last month HDFC has started offering me personal loan of 6 lakhs

And all the while they won't increase my credit limit from 1.16 lakhs or give me an upgrade

So they know my credit worthiness, they just don't want to give me anything worthy
Intresting that .

SSV

TF Pioneer
Contributor
VIP Lounge
Don’t worry, you will get all your offers back soon..
They periodically refresh and when they refresh there will be temporary halt on the offers.
Depending upon your relationship with ICICI and CIBIL profile offers may be upgraded /degraded from the perspective of limits..
Example:
I used to have 67 L home loan offer several months ago and now I have 94L instant home loan offer..

Last edited:

Indian

TF Premier
VIP Lounge
HDFC used to give all offers but last six months only 10Lakhs two wheeler loan in the offer section ( may be busy with devaluation ) , ICICI also not showing any preapproved offer except emerald and pay later. AXIS showing all offers CL. TL, PL and LOC ,insurances

sidp

TF Ace

They want to spend on low rewarding card, so they can earn more. 🤭