• Hey there! Welcome to TFC! View fewer ads on the website just by signing up on TF Community.

bank acc for pre approved home loan

theranos

TF Select
does any bank give pre approved home loan without any detailed documentation process just not only approval letter but disbursment also

By detailed documentation process what I mean to say is physical verification of documents+home to be mortgaged +income docs ..but can be processed completely digital with various data sources

This question is just to know if any such bank is there as HOME LOAN is the biggest loan one takes from a personal Finance perspective and if it's done digitally then any other thing not restrictited to loan but investment/insurance can also be done digitally

I have came across pre-approved icici Bank providing the closest of my choices but it's only sanction not the entire home loan journey
thanking you in advance
appreciate your inputs and time

anirban.choudhury

TF Legend
TF Family
VIP Lounge
I don’t think any bank will offer home loan without detailed documentation , as home loan is a secured loan where bank has to check the genuineness of the underlying security . ICICI pre approved offer is only for for the approval letter but for loan disbursement it will do a proper documentation

Digvijay

TF Premier
VIP Lounge
does any bank give pre approved home loan without any detailed documentation process just not only approval letter but disbursment also

By detailed documentation process what I mean to say is physical verification of documents+home to be mortgaged +income docs ..but can be processed completely digital with various data sources

This question is just to know if any such bank is there as HOME LOAN is the biggest loan one takes from a personal Finance perspective and if it's done digitally then any other thing not restrictited to loan but investment/insurance can also be done digitally

I have came across pre-approved icici Bank providing the closest of my choices but it's only sanction not the entire home loan journey
thanking you in advance
Not possible as it depends on property valuation. So unless bank has any idea about the loan amount needed, they can't offer pre-approved loan without providing required documents.

Patil007

TF Ace

thanking you in advance
ICICI.

V360

TF Ace
TF Family
VIP Lounge

thanking you in advance
ICICI