• Hey there! Welcome to TFC! View fewer ads on the website just by signing up on TF Community.

What are some pre-approved personal Loan apps.

ank_sh1

TF Premier
Hello folks,

I am looking for some pre-approved loan/financial apps that will provide me with a pre-approved limit without doing any hard credit enquiry (Important) and have no foreclosure charges. I have used such apps and some do have pre-approved offers as well. Apps that I know are:

Indmoney - 3L @ 16.99% (withdrawn today)
ET money - 5L @ 16.99% (way too much processing fee ~14k)
Paytm - 3L @ unknown% @unkown processing fee

All these apps have not made any hard Cibil enquiry to provide me with this limit. They do it only when I am withdrawing the amount.

Some other App that I know are Cred (they have withdrawn my pre-approved limit of 5L as one bank reported a delayed payment which was shown in my report for 2 months, although it was an error by the bank and was rectified and corrected in a report by the next month), OnePL (I have not seen any offers in the app yet).

I am looking out for some of these apps, as I need to withdraw some more amount (3L) this week. Also, no foreclosure charges are important as I will be planning to close this loan by March/April 2024.

Thanks a lot, guys

ank_sh1

TF Premier
CIBIL hit can't be denied ser.
I agree @D₹V, I just wanted it to be hit while I am taking the loan, not while seeing the approved limit. Apps like Cred, OneScore, ET Money, and IndMoney do the same. They just provide the limit, interest rates and duration, and Cibil is only hit during the KYC. It is always okay for Cibil to be hit when we are actually withdrawing the balance. Any suggestion for such an app would be great.

D₹V

TF Prestige
I agree @D₹V, I just wanted it to be hit while I am taking the loan, not while seeing the approved limit. Apps like Cred, OneScore, ET Money, and IndMoney do the same. They just provide the limit, interest rates and duration, and Cibil is only hit during the KYC. It is always okay for Cibil to be hit when we are actually withdrawing the balance. Any suggestion for such an app would be great.
How can they give pre approved?

They musy have your credit report & details.

Anyway idk such apps which offers pre approved.

akshayhs

TF Ace
If you have savings account with HDFC, check out HDFC expressway. My (now ex) colleague took a small loan (no idea of variant) three months back through Expressway and he still hasn't received any credit enquiries irrespective of bureau.

cryoengine

TF Premier
And since you have a recent late payment entry and on top of that you already got a personal loan. I am guessing your cibil score is around 600 now? I highly doubt any entities will take the risk of giving out more loans for your profile.

Good luck though. Hope everything will be ok for you.

ank_sh1

TF Premier

ank_sh1

TF Premier
And since you have a recent late payment entry and on top of that you already got a personal loan. I am guessing your cibil score is around 600 now? I highly doubt any entities will take the risk of giving out more loans for your profile.

Good luck though. Hope everything will be ok for you.
Nope bro, wrong entry was 1 year ago and got corrected as well, the personal loan was today itself for 3L. Cibil >770, Experian >830. Still EMI:Salary ratio is <1:4.

cryoengine

TF Premier
Nope bro, wrong entry was 1 year ago and got corrected as well, the personal loan was today itself for 3L. Cibil >770, Experian >830. Still EMI:Salary ratio is <1:4.
oh, then it's good. Once this new loan gets reported. Cibil will go down along with other offers. Better to take the loan before the month's end. And like I said, check onescore app and paisabazar. But you have to check what their preclosure clause is, as I have no idea.

ank_sh1

TF Premier
oh, then it's good. Once this new loan gets reported. Cibil will go down along with other offers. Better to take the loan before the month's end. And like I said, check onescore app and paisabazar. But you have to check what their preclosure clause is, as I have no idea.
Onescore no offers, and paisabazaar they do show some offers, but again they say that I will have to apply to see the limit. That will do a cibil enquiry for sure.

P B R G

TF Ace
Other than the ones mentioned already, Moneyview and NAVI also show approved limits without Credit enquiry I believe. If it's changed recently then I am not sure but it didn't hit CIBIL when I signed up last year just to check out their apps. Since then I am getting refreshed pre-approved loan offers every month from them. NAVI gives higher limit than Moneyview but beware their interest rates are too high. Although I am being offered zero fee loan with zero foreclosure charges from NAVI.

Gk123

TF Buzz
Hello folks,

I am looking for some pre-approved loan/financial apps that will provide me with a pre-approved limit without doing any hard credit enquiry (Important) and have no foreclosure charges. I have used such apps and some do have pre-approved offers as well. Apps that I know are:

All these apps have not made any hard Cibil enquiry to provide me with this limit. They do it only when I am withdrawing the amount.

Some other App that I know are Cred (they have withdrawn my pre-approved limit of 5L as one bank reported a delayed payment which was shown in my report for 2 months, although it was an error by the bank and was rectified and corrected in a report by the next month), OnePL (I have not seen any offers in the app yet).

I am looking out for some of these apps, as I need to withdraw some more amount (3L) this week. Also, no foreclosure charges are important as I will be planning to close this loan by March/April 2024.

Thanks a lot, guys
Enquiry is neeseery for lender to process loan.
In INDMONEY insta cash a enquiry done by perticular lender when you activate credit line. In future whidrwal no enquiry done.

KeytoKrishna

TF Buzz
Hello folks,

Thanks a lot, guys
Is Indmoney a loan app ?