• Hey there! Welcome to TFC! View fewer ads on the website just by signing up on TF Community.

ICICI Credit Card Upgrade Offer - ICICI SAPPHIRO CREDIT CARD

Auto call record got me out of many problems. So many People outright lie. That's the good side effect of Google dialer. Many people think no announcement means no recording. And they make so many extravagant promises. Hehe
I gut feeling says its not fake or lies.

Vasuki

TF Pioneer
Contributor
RML Group
VIP Lounge
These small things stoping me from buying iphone .
But can't even find perfect Android for me
Auto call record got me out of many problems. So many People outright lie. That's the good side effect of Google dialer. Many people think no announcement means no recording. And they make so many extravagant promises. Hehe

R@J

TF Ace
VIP Lounge
Just had a call, Yes joining fee will be debited initially on card and then refunded after 45 days revised in statement and that's okay. No they are not taking vouchers back.
Consider this as cherry on the cake...as most likely, the JF wont be reversed (based on my family member's misselling experience) of MMT Signature.

You can still go ahead as you are pretty much happy with the vouchers :)

sidp

TF Ace
Consider this as cherry on the cake...as most likely, the JF wont be reversed (based on my family member's misselling experience) of MMT Signature.

You can still go ahead as you are pretty much happy with the vouchers :)
Yeah I also feel it's a case of mis-selling. That's why I said record if you can. And thing is these vouchers have minimum bill amount criteria. So can't be taken on face value.

Reactions: R@J
These small things stoping me from buying iphone .
But can't even find perfect Android for me
For iPhone users, if we know well before that this call is to be recorded....can't we simply call an android phone first, start call recording on android phone keeping it on mute, then call the desired no. and conference the call???
This way the conversation will be recorded for iPhone !!

Riva

TF Premier
Pls do update over here after 45 days if they do or do not reverse the joining fee.
*ICICI SAPPHIRO CREDIT CARD*
*Welcome vouchers*
1. Easy my trip ₹4000
2. ⁠Tata click ₹3000
3. ⁠Croma ₹1500
4. ⁠uber ₹1000
5. ⁠Zomato ₹800
6. ⁠membership 99$
*Features and Benefits*
1. 4 reward points on international transactions
2. 2 reward points in domestic transactions
3. ⁠spa (2 round )
4. ⁠gold round (2 session )
5. ⁠airport lounges
6. ⁠railways lounges
7. ⁠movie ticket diccounts up to 25%
8. ⁠up to 15% discount on reatils and online shopping
9. ⁠fule surcharges waived off
10. ⁠20000₹ reward point on every anniversary year
*INSURANCE BENEFITS*
Insurance Benefits:
Sapphiro credit card:
Insurance Coverage
Personal Air Accident Rs 3 Crore
Baggage insurance Up to Rs 25,000
Loss of checked-in baggage USD 1200
Delay in receipt of checked-in baggage USD 300 (in excess of 12 hours)
Missing flight due to trans-shipment USD 300
Loss of travel documents USD 500
Delay in flight USD 250 (in excess of 12 hours)
Plane hijacking USD 250 Per Hour (up to max 12 Hrs.)

Gift Voucher/Membership Worth of Voucher/Membership
Tata CliQ Voucher Rs. 3,000
Croma Voucher Rs. 1,000
EaseMyTrip Voucher Rs. 4,000
Uber Voucher Rs. 1,000
Zomato Pro Membership Rs. 800
Joining fees of 6500₹
Best suited for
Traveling
Shopping
Reward point
And many more …

Hello guys,

I emailed ICICI bank credit card team to upgrade my existing credit card to Emeralde Metal. I have ICICI Amazon, ICICI Platinum & ICICI Coral Rupay Card with limit of 100,000 for Amazon and 2,30,000 shared between platinum and Coral Rupay.

Their team contacted me with me above offer for Supphiro card with joining fees and No annual renewal fees going forward, they said Emeralde needs 500,000+ limit on existing card to upgrade, so they said upgrade to Supphiro with 500,000 increased limit and after few months they will upgrade me to Emeralde.

Shall I take this offer as it only costing joining fees and then LTF.

I hold Corporate relations with ICICI with Turnover in crores.

So suggest the best.

Thanks in advance.
Pls do update over here after 45 days if they do or do not reverse the joining fee. Also if they provided or reversed the vouchers if joining fee is reversed. Thanks

Vasuki

TF Pioneer
Contributor
RML Group
VIP Lounge
For iPhone users, if we know well before that this call is to be recorded....can't we simply call an android phone first, start call recording on android phone keeping it on mute, then call the desired no. and conference the call???
This way the conversation will be recorded for iPhone !!
Still u require external device (

sidp

TF Ace
This ai what icici email support told me when i requested for an upgrade.
Wait for 1-2 days, they will send another msg. Same happened with me. When I mailed to customer care. They wrote you have mailed to wrong department. Contact customer care. Seems like they are getting crazy with fy end targets.

sidp

TF Ace
They called me yesterday and told me this..
You need to visit branch. Cc isn't allowed to provide cc on request.

I asked for a ltf cc different than the preapproved one with same cost structure, for that also they asked me to go to branch.

Do you have icici savings account? Then you must have rm. Contact him.

rafzy

TF Premier
VIP Lounge
You need to visit branch. Cc isn't allowed to provide cc on request.

I asked for a ltf cc different than the preapproved one with same cost structure, for that also they asked me to go to branch.

Do you have icici savings account? Then you must have rm. Contact him.
No savings, only creditcards