• Hey there! Welcome to TFC! View fewer ads on the website just by signing up on TF Community.

One Card offers upgrade from FD to unsecured card

ray8285

TF Ace
VIP Lounge
This error is coming for those who closed their secured 1Card recently. But, for some strange reason/glitch, their 1Score app is not updated with data on such closures. 1Score still indicate that your card is active. When you click that, you go to 1Card app and it pops up this message.
I wrote to them about a week back. As usual, no response.
Every point you made is absolutely correct. 1 Score indicate the card is active & 1 card app gives that glitch.

the_collector

TF Premier
Hey Guys,
I recently got upgraded from secured onecard to unsecured SIB onecard.

However I have not yet got the fd amount in my bank( any one who has got it? How long did it take?) and it's been over 5 days.

The old card doesnt show up on my app anymore. Only a bluedart AWB number , which when I put in on the bluedart website says no package found.

Any idea and anybody facing this too?

Cc_creditguy

TF Premier
Hey Guys,

However I have not yet got the fd amount in my bank( any one who has got it? How long did it take?) and it's been over 5 days.

The old card doesnt show up on my app anymore. Only a bluedart AWB number , which when I put in on the bluedart website says no package found.

Wait for 2 days bro for blue dart they may haven't handles your card to blue dart

jeat001

TF Select
VIP Lounge
Hey Guys,

If you don't mind may I know from which city you are belongs to? I want to know about the serviceable area of SIB cards.

Last edited: