• Hey there! Welcome to TFC! View fewer ads on the website just by signing up on TF Community.

One Card offers upgrade from FD to unsecured card

I aim to produce an in-depth version of the thread, providing only the necessary details, photos, and the process involved.

1. **Card Profile**:

- Age of card: 1.3 years

- Issuer: SBM

- Fixed deposit linked: โ‚น12K

2. **Usage Pattern**:

- My spending includes a mix of e-commerce, bills, fuel, and point-of-sale (POS) transactions. High utilization noted, with โ‚น12K limit and expenditure crossing โ‚น50K monthly.

3. **Customer Interaction**:

- Received three calls from the OneCard team before proceeding with the upgrade.

4. **App Navigation**:

- Post the third call, the app's home page indicated an upgrade option, but this was not found in the menu.

5. **Upgrade Process**:

- The unsecured limit and card details were displayed.

- Required to click through the prompts, beginning with Aadhar OTP authentication.

- Chose the card delivery address.

- FD amount to be credited back was stated.

- Acknowledged the declaration of no issuance charges for the metal card.

- Other necessary information was presented.

6. **Completion**:

- On concluding the steps, the app logged out automatically, necessitating reauthentication.

7. **Post-Upgrade**:

- After a 24-hour interval, accessing the app only allowed me to track the new card's issuance, without going deeper into the app's other features.

After 48 hours:::

Once the new account is updated in the app, scan the barcode on the card delivery package to activate it.

New card details are showing in app without limit

Note: this my family member card
Edit: Not a city small Town in South state nearest City tier 2
Hi, i have a question. I had got this offer but unable to do kyc. App shows an error. Also should we do a vkyc to get the card approved

knockoffaxis101

TF Premier

ray8285

TF Ace
VIP Lounge
Last edited: