• Hey there! Welcome to TFC! View fewer ads on the website just by signing up on TF Community.

One Card offers upgrade from FD to unsecured card

Dexter

TF Premier
VIP Lounge
I have got an offer in the OneCard app to upgrade to unsecured card. I had FD of 10k. Now they are giving limit of 3.6L and processing refund of FD.

1709829423015.jpeg

Earlier, I had SBM bank Visa card. Now it is offered in Mastercard CSB bank. I had to complete KYC again.

1709829495681.jpeg

I aim to produce an in-depth version of the thread, providing only the necessary details, photos, and the process involved.

1. **Card Profile**:

- Age of card: 1.3 years

- Issuer: SBM

- Fixed deposit linked: โ‚น12K

2. **Usage Pattern**:

- My spending includes a mix of e-commerce, bills, fuel, and point-of-sale (POS) transactions. High utilization noted, with โ‚น12K limit and expenditure crossing โ‚น50K monthly.

3. **Customer Interaction**:

- Received three calls from the OneCard team before proceeding with the upgrade.

4. **App Navigation**:

- Post the third call, the app's home page indicated an upgrade option, but this was not found in the menu.

5. **Upgrade Process**:

- The unsecured limit and card details were displayed.

- Required to click through the prompts, beginning with Aadhar OTP authentication.

- Chose the card delivery address.

- FD amount to be credited back was stated.

- Acknowledged the declaration of no issuance charges for the metal card.

- Other necessary information was presented.

6. **Completion**:

- On concluding the steps, the app logged out automatically, necessitating reauthentication.

7. **Post-Upgrade**:

- After a 24-hour interval, accessing the app only allowed me to track the new card's issuance, without going deeper into the app's other features.

After 48 hours:::

Once the new account is updated in the app, scan the barcode on the card delivery package to activate it.

New card details are showing in app without limit

Note: this my family member card
Edit: Not a city small Town in South state nearest City tier 2
Hi, i have a question. I had got this offer but unable to do kyc. App shows an error. Also should we do a vkyc to get the card approved

knockoffaxis101

TF Premier

ray8285

TF Ace
VIP Lounge
Last edited: