• Hey there! Welcome to TFC! View fewer ads on the website just by signing up on TF Community.

NRV requirement for Sapphiro LTF

chaks23

TF Buzz
Hi,

I know that we need monthly net salary of 2 lakhs for Sapphiro LTF, does anyone know the NRV that is required for Sapphiro LTF apart from the monthly salary criteria?

Last edited:

anirban.choudhury

TF Legend
TF Family
VIP Lounge
Having much more than that but still stuck with Platinum. How to upgrade?
Meet your wealth RM , tell him that there is a internal circular in Icici bank about it , if he disagrees send a mail to your Zonal head .
He would surely help , if it’s much more than 50 lakhs you could even try for LTF Emeralde .
I got my LTF Emeralde with even lower NRV than 50 at that time

EINSTEIN

TF Premier
VIP Lounge
Meet your wealth RM , tell him that there is a internal circular in Icici bank about it , if he disagrees send a mail to your Zonal head .
He would surely help , if it’s much more than 50 lakhs you could even try for LTF Emeralde .
I got my LTF Emeralde with even lower NRV than 50 at that time
My account doesn’t even have an rm. Branch is so useless it’s hard to put it in words. One day I walked in at 1 PM, manager had turned off the lights in her cabin and was literally sleeping.

Also even emeralde doesn’t seem worth the effort to me.

Last edited:

Delsin

TF Buzz
VIP Lounge
@chaks23 Recently got Sapphiro LTF. Do not apply through ICICI people affiliated with your organization. They will only offer Rubyx if your InHand is below 2 Lakhs. Go to branch and as the executive to check for eligibility. If your overall compensation is above 30 Lakhs (CTC), you will get Sapphiro LTF. I do not have any relationship with ICICI (Except for Apay card with limit of 1.5L) and they approved Sapphiro based on ITR.

Cardmarvel

TF Premier
VIP Lounge
Are you sure that's LTF ?

Yes. The email clearly says Joining Fee: NIL, Annual Fee: NIL

I also hold Sapphiro LTF (upgraded from Rubyx couple of years back), but I don't use it much because I hold many other premium cards. My wife did not have any other ICICI card before, except an add-on Rubyx card.

chenrichy

TF Ace
VIP Lounge
Where can we find the employer list? I have similar salary but i dont have any icici bank account

Just try to convert your normal savings account into Salary account in the Accounts management menu at iMobile App. In that you need to search your employer name, there you can confirm the list of employer they have in their database.

NOOBY

TF Ace
VIP Lounge
Having much more than that but still stuck with Platinum. How to upgrade?
Which type of account do you hold ?

As even Privilege customers have RM assigned

As, Steps:
1. Mail your Branch manager, citing that you need Sapphiro card as LTF as you know about the requirement of 50L NRV.
2. Ask him to reply on it (if he calls you, tell him to reply on mail instead of letting you know on phone)
3. If he denies, or says that he isn't able to do that, mail to seniormanagement@icicibank.com, citing that you have quite high NRV with ICICI but still you are not being offered Sapphiro card even after talking to Branch manager (and cite his name in the mail, important)
4. you will get reply in 4-5 days along with call from escalation desk, explain there and you might get the card. Also, ask them then to upgrade your account to Wealth when on call (not in mail).
5. If you want, you can also ask them to lodge a formal complaint on the branch manager and team that they are not doing their work properly.

PS: if yor NRV is really that high, then mail BM about Sapphiro and if denied, mail to seniormanagement regarding Emaralde as LTF, citing that branch doesn't care about account and customers and so, as compensation, you want Emaralde as LTF (while mentioning NRV amount everytime you mention emaralde card)