• Hey there! Welcome to TFC! View fewer ads on the website just by signing up on TF Community.

Need Suggestion for Credit Cards for mentioned Category type?

Dr. Drake

TF Ace
I have yearly Insurance payments of 8-10L (Lic, Health, Term, etc.)
Utility Bill Payments of approx. 40-50k/month
Rental Payments of 6-8L/year

Recently, many cards have have stopped awarding Rent & Insurance points & considers them as Transfers. Can anybody suggest good cards each in one bracket & why they think its worth getting them-

Entry Level Cards
Premium Cards
Super premium Cards

PS - I have dozen card at the moment & looking to get some new cards with max benefits for my targeted specific categories rewards/cashback both works for me

Thanks,

TF Ace
TF Family

Recently, many cards have have stopped awarding Rent & Insurance points & considers them as Transfers. Can anybody suggest good cards each in one bracket & why they think its worth getting them-

Entry Level Cards
Premium Cards
Super premium Cards

PS - I have dozen card at the moment & looking to get some new cards with max benefits for my targeted specific categories rewards/cashback both works for me

Thanks,
Do it through Amazon Pay portal using Amazon Pay CC, you will get unlimited 2% cb.

Subhankar

TF Ace
TF Family
Chief Mod

Entry Level Cards
Premium Cards
Super premium Cards

Thanks,
If you need a no headache card, the card for you is Standard Chartered Ultimate. 3.33% on EVERYTHING.
You can get Eterna, which will give you 3.75% return till 32k per month on online spends, everything counts.
Rest, from Amazon bill payment, Amazon pay card is there

Dr. Drake

TF Ace
If you need a no headache card, the card for you is Standard Chartered Ultimate. 3.33% on EVERYTHING.
You can get Eterna, which will give you 3.75% return till 32k per month on online spends, everything counts.
I'm currently using ultimate, if I have calculated right the returns is around 2.7-2.8% at the moment. Just looking for options . Thanks for the suggestion will look into eterna

brahmin_baniya

TF Select
i have heard the coupons are not great for standard charted cards what coupons are available? i have same kind of expenditure minus the rent part and i do all my expenditure on the axis ace card.

fatehbajwa

TF Premier
VIP Lounge
Does this mean a spend of 32K or cashback of 32K?

Subhankar

TF Ace
TF Family
Chief Mod
i have heard the coupons are not great for standard charted cards what coupons are available? i have same kind of expenditure minus the rent part and i do all my expenditure on the axis ace card.
There's no amazon, flipkart. But there are lot of hotel vouchers like ITC, Marriott, Taj, Postcard, Kalyan Jewellers, Senco Gold, then there's Croma (croma do price match with amazon), lots of vouchers are there.