• Hey there! Welcome to TFC! View fewer ads on the website just by signing up on TF Community.

Need help with ICICI wealth account upgrade

codenerd

TF Ace
I have a 5 year old privilege account zero MAB with ICICI along with APay CC and Sapphiro CC.
Both my CCs are LTF and both have 3 lakh limit.
My salary is also credited to ICICI bank but somehow I am not sure if its a salary account as my company didnt open this account.
I had more than a thousand transactions from savings account last financial year and also many transactions on CCs also which proves I am an active user.

I am from Kolkata.
Someone pls suggest me how I can get upgraded to ZERo MAB wealth account. I am severely fed up of ICICI bank and their attitude.
They even told me that my current acc cant be upgraded and that I need to close my current account and then open a new one. If I close such an old account, does it affect my cibil?

Please tell me the best way with minimum or zero IP funding to get Wealth Account.
Any references for RM in kolkata will be highly appreciated.

Vasuki

TF Pioneer
Contributor
RML Group
VIP Lounge
I have a 5 year old privilege account zero MAB with ICICI along with APay CC and Sapphiro CC.
Both my CCs are LTF and both have 3 lakh limit.
My salary is also credited to ICICI bank but somehow I am not sure if its a salary account as my company didnt open this account.
I had more than a thousand transactions from savings account last financial year and also many transactions on CCs also which proves I am an active user.

I am from Kolkata.
Someone pls suggest me how I can get upgraded to ZERo MAB wealth account. I am severely fed up of ICICI bank and their attitude.
They even told me that my current acc cant be upgraded and that I need to close my current account and then open a new one. If I close such an old account, does it affect my cibil?

Please tell me the best way with minimum or zero IP funding to get Wealth Account.
Any references for RM in kolkata will be highly appreciated.
Cibil & saving account ?
I have same question ?? Any update bro
They open wealth at 5 l .

If ur credit card limit is 5 lakh + u won't get downgraded easily based on that
But depend on guy in branch .

Vasuki

TF Pioneer
Contributor
RML Group
VIP Lounge
My cibil 780
Sal account Icici form past 8 months - privilege banking
Cc saphiro above 5L limit

2 months upgrade request rejected

How do I upgrade to wealth ??
Open account with 5 lakh IP
It will be another saving account .
Enjoy both of your account as zero balance

If they ask 10 l .
Just say that most of usual benefits features have been discounted..so either do it at 5 lakh or fyuckkk off 😂

Sunil R

TF Ace
Contributor
VIP Lounge
Open account with 5 lakh IP
It will be another saving account .
Enjoy both of your account as zero balance

If they ask 10 l .
Just say that most of usual benefits features have been discounted..so either do it at 5 lakh or fyuckkk off 😂
why hasle of 2nd account?

can i upgrade sal account to wealth?? any other way

varun__goel_

TF Legend
Ye

Yes ur right but as per my knowldge the wealth account needs 2-10L initial funding.

Wealth select requires 25L as far as i know.
If you have negotiation skills, then you can open a new account with 0 funding as well, and maintain 25L otherwise downgrade will be triggered

For upgrade you will have to maintain 25L as well

No other options