• Hey there! Welcome to TFC! View fewer ads on the website just by signing up on TF Community.

Need a contact for IDFC wealth account upgrade

MC_007

TF Buzz
VIP Lounge
Im a wealth account customer and planning to add my parents under Family banking programme, but my RM not interested to upgrade.Please share a contact who can do the work.( I can deposit 10 Lakhs into account)

CCgeeks

TF Buzz
Im a wealth account customer and planning to add my parents under Family banking programme, but my RM not interested to upgrade.Please share a contact who can do the work.( I can deposit 10 Lakhs into account)
Hi I also Have IDFC wealth account, try to talk with specific Wealth RM not general RM, if that does not work, Simply talk to Branch Manager, he will group all your Family accounts.,
Btw did you get free locker with IDFC First Wealth account?

imdjay

TF Ace
Contributor
VIP Lounge
Hi I also Have IDFC wealth account, try to talk with specific Wealth RM not general RM, if that does not work, Simply talk to Branch Manager, he will group all your Family accounts.,
Btw did you get free locker with IDFC First Wealth account?
There is no different RM for Wealth accounts.
Even when my account was a standard one, the RM assigned was showing Wealth RM., and when I upgraded the account. the RM stayed the same.

CCgeeks

TF Buzz
No locker requirement as of now,so didn't asked about that.

For family banking they asking to deposit 20Lakhs
there is no such criteria for family banking, u can place request for accounts grouping even if you have SELECT account (3L MAB) from Branch or via RM . Contact BM or even u can contact to any big branch in you city. there is no branch concept in IDFC First

CCgeeks

TF Buzz
There is no different RM for Wealth accounts.
Even when my account was a standard one, the RM assigned was showing Wealth RM., and when I upgraded the account. the RM stayed the same.
My RM got changed whenever I upgraded my account. First I had general RM (Usually they are Select non-dedicated RMs) for my Future FIRST AC, Then Dedicated Select RM after FIRST SELECT upgrade and now Dedicated Wealth RM after FIRST Wealth Upgrade.

0xfallup

TF Ace
My RM got changed whenever I upgraded my account. First I had general RM (Usually they are Select non-dedicated RMs) for my Future FIRST AC, Then Dedicated Select RM after FIRST SELECT upgrade and now Dedicated Wealth RM after FIRST Wealth Upgrade.
so you upgraded future first account to wealth right?

abhish

TF Buzz
I also have a future first account, What is the procedure and Does our account stays future first with wealth.

CCgeeks

TF Buzz
Yes, Account Type would be existing only, Select/Wealth are the Banking programmes. For Select:Wealth u need 3LMAB:10LMAB also loans/cc limits are counted under TRV many branched gives Wealth status by TRV of 10 Lakhs, request can be placed via RM/Branch for account upgrade.

abhish

TF Buzz
Yes, Account Type would be existing only, Select/Wealth are the Banking programmes. For Select:Wealth u need 3LMAB:10LMAB also loans/cc limits are counted under TRV many branched gives Wealth status by TRV of 10 Lakhs, request can be placed via RM/Branch for account upgrade.
Any possibility of wealth with 7L AMB

Last edited:

CCgeeks

TF Buzz
Yes, Request can be placed.
Additionally trick is, If u have FD at IDFC Bank, you can take Overdraft against Fixed Deposit, and the OD balance is linked and merged with savings ac, So your MAB can be increased.

xfactcc

TF Premier
I have heard the Select/Wealth etc. are programmes on top of your account type which is Future First still I am presuming?

The reason I am asking because mine was 25k mab account opened online that I upgraded to Wealth. Apparently someone advised here that if I draw out money I should maintain the 25k mab still in my Wealth account.

CCgeeks

TF Buzz
no once u r in wealth program your account varaint would be the same as old but it will be 0MAB as its under wealth program.
Here 2 things account type and program type