• Hey there! Welcome to TFC! View fewer ads on the website just by signing up on TF Community.

Need Help Regarding Flipkart Axis Physical Verification

varun__goel_

TF Legend
I was applying for Flipkart Axis Credit Card then the application went to physical verification, what should i do? I don't have any ITR nor Any Income proof (How to cancel the application process) I'm Scared mummy papa ghar se nikal denge (I'm 18 and cibil is 772 aur abhi board exams chal rahe hai)
Chill brother
They won't ask for income docs
He will call you before visiting, if don't want to go ahead, ask him to cancel application

Do you have cibil history? I doubt you have at the age of 18 being in school. How would bank give credit if you don't have any cibil?

Better is to wait for pre approved offers. Get a bank acc in HDFC.
Screenshot 2024-03-01 192001.png

Do you have cibil history? I doubt you have at the age of 18 being in school
yes I have cibil history (4 months) coz of my FD Card, turned 18 in nov
Experiment kar raha tha ab nahi karunga coz people with 5 months credit history are getting that card easily (HDFC is my best friend now)

Vasuki

TF Pioneer
Contributor
RML Group
VIP Lounge
I was applying for Flipkart Axis Credit Card then the application went to physical verification, what should i do? I don't have any ITR nor Any Income proof (How to cancel the application process) I'm Scared mummy papa ghar se nikal denge (I'm 18 and cibil is 772 aur abhi board exams chal rahe hai)
Its must be bug 🪲 , they won't give u at 18 .

When and if he comes u have to give biometric i guess .
Kyc gus are friendly unless they r from hdfc Branch 😂.& Idfc hopeless bank .

Open HDFC digi youth account its zero balance account till 6 month
Free fyf dc .
After 3 month u will get 400 monthly..
When u add 40k pm in Amazon pay & back to bank.

Then slowly u can maintain with bank cashback only .(if u don't spend that money 😅)

NShah

TF Legend
Contributor
Screenshot 2024-03-01 192001.png

yes I have cibil history (4 months) coz of my FD Card, turned 18 in nov
Experiment kar raha tha ab nahi karunga coz people with 5 months credit history are getting that card easily (HDFC is my best friend now)
Bro physical verification nahi physical kyc hai
Jab agent call karenga to usko Ghar ke bajaye kahi aur mil kar kyc karlo same city mein

Bro physical verification nahi physical kyc hai
Jab agent call karenga to usko Ghar ke bajaye kahi aur mil kar kyc karlo same city mein
post credit card application clarity, just realized ki bekar card hai, will go with hdfc route
will deny kyc executive in call waise email likh chuka hu hope so they cancel application through email request

Free fyf dc .

Then slowly u can maintain with bank cashback only .(if u don't spend that money 😅)
hdfc rejected my online application (was trying to open in an abounded rural branch)
can we open digi youth account through branch? kaun sa card milega first year (millennia or moneyback) as some are getting millennia and some are getting money back?
thanks for the trick though, any other tips for getting first unsecured cc

Last edited:

varun__goel_

TF Legend
hdfc rejected my online application (was trying to open in an abounded rural branch)
can we digi youth account through branch? kaun sa card milega first year (millenniaor moneyback) as some are getting millennia and some are getting money back?
thanks for the trick though, any other tips for getting first unsecured cc
Bhai pdhle boards hai, nhi to ghr vaale ulta latka denge🤣🤣

CC to baad m bhi aajega

plastikman

TF Ace
Contributor
VIP Lounge

Free fyf dc .

Also, AU. Stay away !