• Hey there! Welcome to TFC! View fewer ads on the website just by signing up on TF Community.

Need Help Regarding Flipkart Axis Physical Verification

Sahil_07

TF Select
Tu bta how much money u have
bro I have one question, I had created normal hdfc savings acc with 10k min balance in an urban branch. i have milenia dc and am earning 400 per month. But recently a hdfc branch has been opened in my location(rural area).So if I transfer my home branch to this rural branch,then will the account be converted to 2.5k min balance? If it can be done then I will do it and will open a Rbl bank(5k min balance) for the signature plus debit card .

varun__goel_

TF Legend
bro I have one question, I had created normal hdfc savings acc with 10k min balance in an urban branch. i have milenia dc and am earning 400 per month. But recently a hdfc branch has been opened in my location(rural area).So if I transfer my home branch to this rural branch,then will the account be converted to 2.5k min balance? If it can be done then I will do it and will open a Rbl bank(5k min balance) for the signature plus debit card .
Y e s

After changing the branch just get a mail confirmation whether new mab has come into effect or not

Abhi5467

TF Premier
I was applying for Flipkart Axis Credit Card then the application went to physical verification, what should i do? I don't have any ITR nor Any Income proof (How to cancel the application process) I'm Scared mummy papa ghar se nikal denge (I'm 18 and cibil is 772 aur abhi board exams chal rahe hai)
Say I don't have income documents. Either you will get a card with low limits like 15k-20k or will get rejected. Don't be afraid of rejection. I was in same spot as yours when I started the journey. You can get a FD backed card anyday. Use it for some time then break the FD. They will not cancel the card if you use it properly.

Shraaj

TF Premier
I was applying for Flipkart Axis Credit Card then the application went to physical verification, what should i do? I don't have any ITR nor Any Income proof (How to cancel the application process) I'm Scared mummy papa ghar se nikal denge (I'm 18 and cibil is 772 aur abhi board exams chal rahe hai)
Kya hua Aapke Verification me? Card Mila kya?