• Hey there! Welcome to TFC! View fewer ads on the website just by signing up on TF Community.

Need Guidance/Planning for UK Trip

Cashif

TF Buzz
Hi!

As mentioned, planning to go to London, either in May or Sept but pretty flexible. Have selected these months because I have decided to return via Virgin Atlantic and the points required are only 10k till June & from Sept (Found return tickets to be expensive). Any other suggestions are also welcome.

I have 38000 Edge rewards. 18000 Atlas & 46000 MR Points (Planning to convert to Virgin). Please suggest the cheapest and best way to utilize these points. Planning for two and preferably economical.

First time planning to utilize Card rewards, so any suggestion will be appreciated.

Edit: Traveling from Chennai (even Mum/Del is ok as have Vistara reward tickets and will utilize those for connecting)

PS: Want to transfer my Axis rewards at the earliest since I have been using it for Business transaction and worried Axis may block the points/card.

Cashif

TF Buzz
Since no comments, decided to go with Vistara & Virgin.

Transferred 40k Amex points to Virgin for 20k points, which takes care of return journey (But 17k/pax Tax) while Axis Miles & Edge rewards transferred to Vistara for 60k points which is for Mum-LHR flight.

Also, have 75k Accor points for stay.