• Hey there! Welcome to TFC! View fewer ads on the website just by signing up on TF Community.

Axis Magnus My 1st Metal Credit Card

PrinceHeart

TF Premier
Contributor
VIP Lounge
MAJOR UPDATE

The story continues....
Read on to know more on the updates.

As you guys might already know before opening this thread. Yes, its my 1st metal credit card. And Magnus.

I know I am a little late in this game. And after the recent devalue of this card, I was going to skip it. But the thought of owning my 1st metal card was too much, so I went ahead and got it.

This is a paid card, so nothing new that everybody have not seen before. I just want to share the news and some unboxing pix with my fellow TFians.

I applied on 30th Nov 23. I already own axis airtel cc, so the process was easy and quick. Within 3 to 4 min, the virtual card was showing in my account. Its on Mastercard World platform.

As of today 3rd Dec 23, I got the card in my hand, with the Priority Pass card as well.

I have read all about this card for sometime now. But I would request fellow magnus card users, to let me know some tips on using this card efficiently. Like, best ways to max earn reward points, and best ways to max redeem the points as well.

Thank you for reading !
Here are some unboxing pics.

Attachments

• 20231203_121005.jpg
    20231203_121005.jpg
    241.1 KB · Views: 338
  • 20231203_121238.jpg
    20231203_121238.jpg
    756 KB · Views: 338
  • 20231203_121358.jpg
    20231203_121358.jpg
    818 KB · Views: 346
Last edited:

gg123

TF Premier
As you guys might already know before opening this thread. Yes, its my 1st metal credit card. And Magnus.

I know I am a little late in this game. And after the recent devalue of this card, I was going to skip it. But the thought of owning my 1st metal card was too much, so I went ahead and got it.

This is a paid card, so nothing new that everybody have not seen before. I just want to share the news and some unboxing pix with my fellow TFians.

I applied on 30th Nov 23. I already own axis airtel cc, so the process was easy and quick. Within 3 to 4 min, the virtual card was showing in my account. Its on Mastercard World platform.

As of today 3rd Dec 23, I got the card in my hand, with the Priority Pass card as well.

I have read all about this card for sometime now. But I would request fellow magnus card users, to let me know some tips on using this card efficiently. Like, best ways to max earn reward points, and best ways to max redeem the points as well.

Thank you for reading !
Here are some unboxing pics.
Congratulations!. The annual fee is showing 0. you hit the jackpot. This has happened to one of the community members
Please go through this thread if you have time

PrinceHeart

TF Premier
Contributor
VIP Lounge
Congratulations!. The annual fee is showing 0. you hit the jackpot. This has happened to one of the community members
Dunno what that means 🤷‍♂️

Hope its a good thing lol. I will read the thread. Thanks.

PrinceHeart

TF Premier
Contributor
VIP Lounge
Check the last post. I comment on it few days ago.. now i wish i am wrong haha

PrinceHeart

TF Premier
Contributor
VIP Lounge
@PrinceHeart Do you own any savings account in axis or just a credit card?

Saving account + Airtel cc (normal monthly use)
also how did you apply ? was it on call ? and was it as an upgrade to your Airtel card or fresh new card ?
Fresh, from app, was done in less than 5 min. No cibil hit or anything so far. But i did tick on agree on TnCs.

Congrats on LTF. Can you share your existing relationship with Axis?

Is it really ltf ?

Just a saving acc + airtel cc.

PrinceHeart

TF Premier
Contributor
VIP Lounge
it was pre-approved from app right?

Get it confirmed from customer care once. it's 99% LTF
It was not pre-approved.

These are the steps;

I open the axis app > click apply > click credit card > it shows me the list of cards with MORE INFO and APPLY buttons >
>I choose MAGNUS
>I click on apply > click GET NOW
> next page, enter Nominee name
> click CONFIRM DETAILS
> next COMFIRM DELIVERY ADDRESS > click CONFIRM ADDRESS
> next page REVIEW APPLICATION DETAILS
> I click CONFIRM
> next page TnCs > I click I AGREE
> next page CONGRATULATIONS Page and RATE YOUR EXPERIENCE
> I gave them 5 stars

It was not pre-approved.

These are the steps;

I open the axis app > click apply > click credit card > it shows me the list of cards with MORE INFO and APPLY buttons >
>I choose MAGNUS
>I click on apply > click GET NOW
> next page, enter Nominee name
> click CONFIRM DETAILS
> next COMFIRM DELIVERY ADDRESS > click CONFIRM ADDRESS
> next page REVIEW APPLICATION DETAILS
> I click CONFIRM
> next page TnCs > I click I AGREE
> next page CONGRATULATIONS Page and RATE YOUR EXPERIENCE
> I gave them 5 stars
That's a pre-appoved offer only.

PrinceHeart

TF Premier
Contributor
VIP Lounge
I just activate the card and setup PIN. Got email confirmation from axis.

i activated my pp card also. Got email confirmation from pp.

It says, i have to do 1st transaction, then i will get sms with details on how to redeem my welcome gift. I will go buy a wrap tonight and pay with this card. Lets see after that.

it was pre-approved from app right?

Get it confirmed from customer care once. it's 99% LTF

Let it be 24hrs atleast, and today is sunday. Lemme get the welcome gift code 1st 😁

It says domestic one way flight ticket worth 12500. But domestic flights are usually 6k to 7k only. Maybe i cannot use that same coupon 2nd time. So choosing yatra coupon is bad idea ?
That's a pre-appoved offer only.

But when i applied it was saying full price 🧐

gg123

TF Premier

It says, i have to do 1st transaction, then i will get sms with details on how to redeem my welcome gift. I will go buy a wrap tonight and pay with this card. Lets see after that.

Let it be 24hrs atleast, and today is sunday. Lemme get the welcome gift code 1st 😁

It says domestic one way flight ticket worth 12500. But domestic flights are usually 6k to 7k only. Maybe i cannot use that same coupon 2nd time. So choosing yatra coupon is bad idea ?

Yes it did shows full price. But some how 2 of our community members got it for Free. I have taken SELECT card from app 2 months ago. so I cannot apply for another card from app for one more month.
I'll Take a stab at applying Magnus through app later. If I get it with just joining fee I'll keep it. Or else I'll never activate it.

SSV

TF Pioneer
Contributor
VIP Lounge

It is confusing. It says joining fee 12.5 k
And annual fee 0.

Talk to CC and see what they say