• Hey there! Welcome to TFC! View fewer ads on the website just by signing up on TF Community.

Axis Magnus My 1st Metal Credit Card

PrinceHeart

TF Premier
Contributor
VIP Lounge
MAJOR UPDATE

The story continues....
Read on to know more on the updates.

As you guys might already know before opening this thread. Yes, its my 1st metal credit card. And Magnus.

I know I am a little late in this game. And after the recent devalue of this card, I was going to skip it. But the thought of owning my 1st metal card was too much, so I went ahead and got it.

This is a paid card, so nothing new that everybody have not seen before. I just want to share the news and some unboxing pix with my fellow TFians.

I applied on 30th Nov 23. I already own axis airtel cc, so the process was easy and quick. Within 3 to 4 min, the virtual card was showing in my account. Its on Mastercard World platform.

As of today 3rd Dec 23, I got the card in my hand, with the Priority Pass card as well.

I have read all about this card for sometime now. But I would request fellow magnus card users, to let me know some tips on using this card efficiently. Like, best ways to max earn reward points, and best ways to max redeem the points as well.

Thank you for reading !
Here are some unboxing pics.

Attachments

• 20231203_121005.jpg
    20231203_121005.jpg
    241.1 KB · Views: 338
  • 20231203_121238.jpg
    20231203_121238.jpg
    756 KB · Views: 338
  • 20231203_121358.jpg
    20231203_121358.jpg
    818 KB · Views: 346
Last edited:

PrinceHeart

TF Premier
Contributor
VIP Lounge
It is confusing. It says joining fee 12.5 k
And annual fee 0.

Talk to CC and see what they say
Welcome to this thread 😁

You are one of the pros here. And its confusing to you also ? 🤦‍♂️

I will call tom, after getting my welcome codes (hopefully that will work).

• Hehe
Reactions: SSV

PrinceHeart

TF Premier
Contributor
VIP Lounge
I am actually scared to call support LOL

What if they say, oh yes, thanks for pointing it out, we will update the mistake from our end.

@TechnoFino boss.. have a look. Seen or heard anything like this before ?

shrewdoc

TF Ace
I am actually scared to call support LOL

What if they say, oh yes, thanks for pointing it out, we will update the mistake from our end.

@TechnoFino boss.. have a look. Seen or heard anything like this before ?
Don't activate card if you're in doubt, get confirmation first. From your post, it looks like you took the card accepting annual charges. So any perks from here on are a bonus to you. Why scared now? 😀

PrinceHeart

TF Premier
Contributor
VIP Lounge
Don't activate card if you're in doubt, get confirmation first. From your post, it looks like you took the card accepting annual charges. So any perks from here on are a bonus to you. Why scared now? 😀
Yes, i am ok with the charges. I will get the vouchers worth + free perks. So i know i will use this card. I have already activated it and activated the pp as well.

Im scared now, cause you guys give me hope for a super premium card as ltf haha.

SSV

TF Pioneer
Contributor
VIP Lounge
Welcome to this thread 😁

You are one of the pros here. And its confusing to you also ? 🤦‍♂️

I will call tom, after getting my welcome codes (hopefully that will work).
Thank you..

See it is confusing because normally big banks give FYF, this is JF is applicable and renewal fee 0…
With Axis, no one knows what’s going to happen including themselves.. hence please update here what do they actually mean about this CC offer

Best wishes

PrinceHeart

TF Premier
Contributor
VIP Lounge
Thank you..

See it is confusing because normally big banks give FYF, this is JF is applicable and renewal fee 0…
With Axis, no one knows what’s going to happen including themselves.. hence please update here what do they actually mean about this CC offer

Best wishes
This same case happened to @tryabp as well. And he confirmed by call that its ltf. He just share the link to online chat. I will chat 1st and then do a support call and will share what both says.

And i will surely take screenshots and record calls.

PrinceHeart

TF Premier
Contributor
VIP Lounge
Just done 1st transaction of Rs. 350. Guess that will do. Now have to wait 3 days to get the welcome benefits according to TnC.

Attachments

• 20231203_192526.jpg
    20231203_192526.jpg
    547.9 KB · Views: 45

PrinceHeart

TF Premier
Contributor
VIP Lounge
Did a web live chat with the credit card team. But I was getting disconnected many times. Fortunately one of those agents called me and the phone conversation started.

He said it is showing 12500 + gst as joining and 12500 + gst as annual charge, which will be levied from 2nd year onwards.

I told him about my welcome kit showing annual fees as 0. He told me, both the joining and annual fees will be levied on me as per his observation on my credit card. But since I have a hard evidence showing annual fees as 0 in my welcome kit, I can share that with the credit card team thru email and they will reply back with some clarification regarding the same.

He also said, its upto me to seek confirmation now or after 1 year. And told me to keep the welcome kit as proof.

I got the call recorded as well. Though it doesnt looks favorable for me. As it shows both charges in their system.

So what you guys think ? Should I email them with the image of the welcome kit and seek clarification ?

@tryabp when you talk with the credit card rep, he told you, your annual fees was showing 0 in their system as well or was it showing 12500+ gst, like in my case ?

Bugs Bunny

TF Ace
VIP Lounge
Did a web live chat with the credit card team. But I was getting disconnected many times. Fortunately one of those agents called me and the phone conversation started.

He said it is showing 12500 + gst as joining and 12500 + gst as annual charge, which will be levied from 2nd year onwards.

I told him about my welcome kit showing annual fees as 0. He told me, both the joining and annual fees will be levied on me as per his observation on my credit card. But since I have a hard evidence showing annual fees as 0 in my welcome kit, I can share that with the credit card team thru email and they will reply back with some clarification regarding the same.

He also said, its upto me to seek confirmation now or after 1 year. And told me to keep the welcome kit as proof.

I got the call recorded as well. Though it doesnt looks favorable for me. As it shows both charges in their system.

So what you guys think ? Should I email them with the image of the welcome kit and seek clarification ?

@tryabp when you talk with the credit card rep, he told you, your annual fees was showing 0 in their system as well or was it showing 12500+ gst, like in my case ?
they will surely give it ltf. If not you can always resort to rbi. You can raise complaint for mis selling.

PS- Magnus Ltf user here,

PrinceHeart

TF Premier
Contributor
VIP Lounge
Annual fees shows 0 so if cc denies he can go to ombudsman and get it ltf @PrinceHeart

Ombudsman is final step, if all things fail.
they will surely give it ltf. If not you can always resort to rbi. You can raise complaint for mis selling.

PS- Magnus Ltf user here,
Rbi comes after ombudsman.. Thanks for the steps. This is becoming exciting now. Picture abhi baki hai..haha.

Yes, try to get things peaceful way first..
These advocates want litigation all the time ;) ;)
Ofcourse!!

So i should email them with the pic and ask for confirmation ?