• Hey there! Welcome to TFC! View fewer ads on the website just by signing up on TF Community.

MRCC Milestone Dates?

arjun697

TF Premier
I received my Amex MRCC today (The last card for the trifecta after Plat Travel and Gold).
As the card was activated today on the 30th of November, should I finish off the milestones today for November (5k*4 Amazon Pay) with the hope of milestone benefit per month? Or would it anyway be clubbed as part of December month.

shutapdiya

TF Ace
Contributor
I received my Amex MRCC today (The last card for the trifecta after Plat Travel and Gold).
As the card was activated today on the 30th of November, should I finish off the milestones today for November (5k*4 Amazon Pay) with the hope of milestone benefit per month? Or would it anyway be clubbed as part of December month.
very first thing you should do is enroll for 20k milestone offer

now coming to your query, you can attemp the txn today and see if they settle tonight and once points are credited, check with CC whether these points are for Nov or Dec and if those are for Nov then you can use card next month again and if Dec dont use again

arjun697

TF Premier
very first thing you should do is enroll for 20k milestone offer

now coming to your query, you can attemp the txn today and see if they settle tonight and once points are credited, check with CC whether these points are for Nov or Dec and if those are for Nov then you can use card next month again and if Dec dont use again
Thank you! Enrolled already.
Yes, once it's credited, will get it confirmed from CC to be sure.

CardGame

TF Ace
VIP Lounge
It would count towards November no worries. I did the same on October 31st 😉

karanssh

TF Premier
Contributor
VIP Lounge
you can do the 1500*4, but the 20K one takes a while to get activated so you can skip that

arjun697

TF Premier
you can do the 1500*4, but the 20K one takes a while to get activated so you can skip that
Yep! Somewhere with CC chat, they said 5pm IST is like some cutoff but even they weren't sure about the implications and told to wait till 1st to be sure.
I anyway completed the 1500*4 around 5:30PM IST since I needed to use Amazon. If this counts as a separate milestone for Nov, it's all good. If it doesn't, I hope this would mean 14k left for Dec to meet the 20k milestone (very unlikely this will be the case)

CardGame

TF Ace
VIP Lounge
Yep! Somewhere with CC chat, they said 5pm IST is like some cutoff but even they weren't sure about the implications and told to wait till 1st to be sure.
I anyway completed the 1500*4 around 5:30PM IST since I needed to use Amazon. If this counts as a separate milestone for Nov, it's all good. If it doesn't, I hope this would mean 14k left for Dec to meet the 20k milestone (very unlikely this will be the case)
I did 1500*4 at around 7-8pm on October 31st it counted towards October

SSV

TF Pioneer
Contributor
VIP Lounge
Please do confirm us, how these transactions were treated once done ..

sourpai

TF Ace
VIP Lounge
What I head is that Amex clock works as per USA time. So the transactions done till 8:30 - 8:45 AM India time in the morning of 1st of month count in the previous month. It can be plus minus one hr due to daylight saving. Haven't tried it personally though

SSV

TF Pioneer
Contributor
VIP Lounge
What I head is that Amex clock works as per USA time. So the transactions done till 8:30 - 8:45 AM India time in the morning of 1st of month count in the previous month. It can be plus minus one hr due to daylight saving. Haven't tried it personally though
This is correct

coolguy1

TF Ace
Contributor
VIP Lounge
All the milestones are calendar month milestones.
So, even if you get your card on 30th Nov and you do 4 x 1500 txs, that will be counted towards your November milestone.

And then a fresh cycle starts on 1st December(as per the clock timings mentioned in the posts above)

arjun697

TF Premier
Yep! All correct itself. I got 1000 points for the 4*1500 from card activated on Nov 30th towards Nov milestone and another 1000 points on Dec 2 towards Dec milestone for another 4*1500. Another 14k more this week will cover for the 20k bonus.

SSV

TF Pioneer
Contributor
VIP Lounge
Yep! All correct itself. I got 1000 points for the 4*1500 from card activated on Nov 30th towards Nov milestone and another 1000 points on Dec 2 towards Dec milestone for another 4*1500. Another 14k more this week will cover for the 20k bonus.
Very good.. thanks for the update

Last edited: