• Hey there! Welcome to TFC! View fewer ads on the website just by signing up on TF Community.

Marriott Bonvoy: Introducing Our Preferred Partnership With KrisFlyer

coolguy1

TF Ace
Contributor
VIP Lounge
Looks like MB points are about to get better and even more useful!

Holding an Amex card just became even more beneficial.

ALOAK

TF Ace
I just checked my marriot bonvoy app could not find trf partner can I let me know where to find. Am just silver elite it must be for gold elite of marriot bonvoy. I presume

vizzkid

TF Buzz
Hi

Basically it's an accelerator for gold elite MB members to become silver elite krisflyer by taking 2 flights in SQ.

I think for titanium, platinum and ambassador MB members , it's a direct status offer to silver Elite with an option to become krisflyer gold with 4 flights in SQ.

Vizz.

Attachments

• Screenshot_20231213_064459_Chrome.jpg
    Screenshot_20231213_064459_Chrome.jpg
    124 KB · Views: 16
  • Screenshot_20231213_064330_Chrome.jpg
    Screenshot_20231213_064330_Chrome.jpg
    95.2 KB · Views: 16

bigbrain

TF Premier
VIP Lounge
Hi

Basically it's an accelerator for gold elite MB members to become silver elite krisflyer by taking 2 flights in SQ.

I think for titanium, platinum and ambassador MB members , it's a direct status offer to silver Elite with an option to become krisflyer gold with 4 flights in SQ.

Vizz.
Yep. I am a platinum MB memeber. My Krisflyer account upgraded to Silver after linking.

But I dont see huge benefit from this Silver Elite memebership in KrisFlyer. I belive I get 25% extra miles with this Tier and thats all. There should have been something like free upgrade of seat or priority boarding or extra luggage or something of that sort.

I have booked KF flight using miles so I won't even get extra miles back.

For Gold elite, they offer lounge access that my Priority pass will anyways cover.

theglobalinvestor

TF Premier
VIP Lounge
Does anyone know if the 2 flights requires 2 separate bookings? Or would 1 booking with 2 legs qualify?

And once you get silver can you fast track to gold?

I am currently SA gold through another program and considering switching to KF for online redemption convenience in future.