• Hey there! Welcome to TFC! View fewer ads on the website just by signing up on TF Community.

Marriott Bonvoy for Mysore

Wealth is my birth right!

TF Prestige
VIP Lounge
Hi TFs myself planning to a coorg trip in May first week
I did Bangalore hotel booking by Marriott Bonvoy aloft and easily done.
For day 2 and 3 we plan to stay in Mysore so does MB have property there?
Day4 is at hills top at coorg for which I bought MmT voucher by magnus and booked it
Pls ping if you know any Marriott Bonvoy in Mysore or nearby thanks in advance

drakesri

TF Premier
VIP Lounge
Hi TFs myself planning to a coorg trip in May first week
I did Bangalore hotel booking by Marriott Bonvoy aloft and easily done.
For day 2 and 3 we plan to stay in Mysore so does MB have property there?
Day4 is at hills top at coorg for which I bought MmT voucher by magnus and booked it
Pls ping if you know any Marriott Bonvoy in Mysore or nearby thanks in advance
Marriott doesn't have property in Mysore. Nearest is Bengaluru only.

prabhuk

TF Buzz
Hey I’m planning for may last week any luck with fortune itc Mysore green points or Accor mercure ?

prabhuk

TF Buzz
Did you check with fortune JP if they accept settlements in green points ?

How’s the price decided as it’s dynamic is it at time of booking price is freezed?

Did you make the booking through call center culinary membership or hotel front desk or any other itc number / app as I couldn’t through the app?

We are a family of 5 adults travelling was it the same in your case where you could book two rooms (2+3) ?

Will culinary upgrade vouchers be applicable for fortune hotels ?

New to fortune hotels don’t know much details thanks for the help

TF Prestige
VIP Lounge
Did you check with fortune JP if they accept settlements in green points ?

How’s the price decided as it’s dynamic is it at time of booking price is freezed?

Did you make the booking through call center culinary membership or hotel front desk or any other itc number / app as I couldn’t through the app?

We are a family of 5 adults travelling was it the same in your case where you could book two rooms (2+3) ?

Will culinary upgrade vouchers be applicable for fortune hotels ?

New to fortune hotels don’t know much details thanks for the help
I booked fortune jp by app and at the time of booking in January I don’t have Culinaire membership which I purchased in February
So no vouchers used I booked directly for the price shown we r 4 and generally I book 2 rooms with 1adult and 1kid for each room
2 rooms for 2 nights it’s costing around 23000 without taxes (we opted for complimentary breakfast and 1 big meal per day either dinner or lunch)
After booking I took property contact number to confirm my reservation and I was told that I can pay through the green points
Since my stay is nearing next week I called them again and said my Culinaire no and they checked and said with the availability of balance points I can pay full bill so let’s see how it goes
My ITC green points as of today planned for next month spends IMG_2795.jpeg

prabhuk

TF Buzz
Amazing this is super helpful thanks bro, believe you can call the culinary helpline and ask them to apply the upgrade voucher if you intend to though the booking was made earlier

TF Prestige
VIP Lounge
Amazing this is super helpful thanks bro, believe you can call the culinary helpline and ask them to apply the upgrade voucher if you intend to though the booking was made earlier
Thanks bro
But a small twist there actually i am staying a day before my Mysore days in one night at Bangalore at ITC gardenia which is their luxury collection and I took a mini suite there so plan is there to use upgrade voucher there to get a big suite if they permit lets see

prabhuk

TF Buzz
@Wealth is my birth right!

Bro I’m doing the exact same route - Banglore at cousins place, 2nights at Mysore at fortune itc through gp, just wanted to double check wether you considered this and Brindavan royal orchids ?

Then planning for one night Coorg - any recommendations here and is best way to book is it Mmt vouchers / Yatra for Magnus ?

TF Prestige
VIP Lounge
@Wealth is my birth right!

Bro I’m doing the exact same route - Banglore at cousins place, 2nights at Mysore at fortune itc through gp, just wanted to double check wether you considered this and Brindavan royal orchids ?

Then planning for one night Coorg - any recommendations here and is best way to book is it Mmt vouchers / Yatra for Magnus ?
Yes I took MmT voucher by magnus for coorg since Accor madikkeri is high cost and I don’t have that much points in ALL as of now

prabhuk

TF Buzz
Thanks much this helps, I tried but couldn’t find Accor madikeri just want to double check as I’ve got few Accor points to burn

Attachments

• IMG_3579.png
    IMG_3579.png
    93.4 KB · Views: 14
  • IMG_3578.png
    IMG_3578.png
    103.9 KB · Views: 14

TF Prestige
VIP Lounge
Thanks much believe you were referring to grand mecure Mysore my bad I misunderstood it.
In madikkeri no Accor available but ITC has one which is not appearing on their app to book
We have to book via 3rd party and pay by green points
See if u r interested

prabhuk

TF Buzz
Thanks for the help and taking time to recommend this.

I’ve just checked a thread on our forum which mentioned that welcom heritage properties don’t take green points.

To double check I’ve contacted the property and they confirmed the same, however with the membership there might be a discount and they asked me to share my ITC membership card.

Any other property you recommend in Coorg that you’ve researched for your trip that I can consider for MMT voucher with Magnus ?

A bit more context : 3 Sr citizens + 2 adults

TF Prestige
VIP Lounge
Thanks for the help and taking time to recommend this.

I’ve just checked a thread on our forum which mentioned that welcom heritage properties don’t take green points.

To double check I’ve contacted the property and they confirmed the same, however with the membership there might be a discount and they asked me to share my ITC membership card.

Any other property you recommend in Coorg that you’ve researched for your trip that I can consider for MMT voucher with Magnus ?

A bit more context : 3 Sr citizens + 2 adults
Not an issue
We r 4 I mean 2A and 2C
So took a hotel called La Gouri for 1N coorg
U can buy via Magnus card MmT or Yatra
Post booking actually i got an offer for further discount from hotel guy if I cancel MmT booking and take directly from hotel but I didn’t opted it since voucher I purchased I don’t have any other option to use
If u r interested I can share Suresh number
(No affiliation with me lol)

Attachments

• IMG_2816.png
    IMG_2816.png
    152.9 KB · Views: 20