• Hey there! Welcome to TFC! View fewer ads on the website just by signing up on TF Community.

Magnus card approved but not delivered

navonline7

TF Premier
I applied for Magnus on 31 Dec, 2022 and received an SMS confirmation on 4 January, 2023 saying my application was approved. However, nothing has happened since then. I applied offline and the person who processed my application is not picking up my calls now. Not sure at what stage my application is. I was able to track my application till last week but unable to do that anymore as my application number is not fetching any details. Any idea what might be the issue? @TechnoFino @Abhishek012

RajBlr

TF Ace
VIP Lounge
I applied for Magnus on 31 Dec, 2022 and received an SMS confirmation on 4 January, 2023 saying my application was approved. However, nothing has happened since then. I applied offline and the person who processed my application is not picking up my calls now. Not sure at what stage my application is. I was able to track my application till last week but unable to do that anymore as my application number is not fetching any details. Any idea what might be the issue? @TechnoFino @Abhishek012
Call the AXIS Burgunday customer care number, option 3 Credit card and ask them the status as you got approved SMS.

Get in touch with us​

Visit axisbank.com/support
Toll-free no.: 1800 419 0065
Email ID: premium.experience@axisbank.com

RajBlr

TF Ace
VIP Lounge
Unable to get past any option after selecting the credit card option as it is asking me to verify using CC no and PIN, which I don't have.
Ah, Ok then your mobile is not there in the system possibly.
When I call I can connect directly after selecting 3 with no issues yesterday.

You can try other methods, Chat or General Customer care number

1673625639041.png

pate

TF Select
When I called the regular till free no and gave them the application no, they said your Indian Oil credit card has been dispatched. I never applied for it lol

navonline7

TF Premier
ok, here's what happened. I called the regular customer care yesterday and gave the rep. my application number. He checked the status and told me that the application was in "sleep" state and is now back to the normal state ("awake"?) :ROFLMAO: I got fed up and wrote to the PNO, which probably gave a jolt to my application. Received an SMS, email, and a DM from Axis Bank Twitter support confirming that my application has definitely been approved now. Twitter support provided me the last four digits of myCC as well. I hope there are no more surprises now and that the card will be in my hands soon.

p.s. The SMS and email I got have a link to a poorly-written PDF that has "plastic" written all over it. Not sure if I'm going to get a PVC Magnus. Here's the link: https://campaign.axisbank.com/generic/customer_communication_new_cards.pdf

RajBlr

TF Ace
VIP Lounge
ok, here's what happened. I called the regular customer care yesterday and gave the rep. my application number. He checked the status and told me that the application was in "sleep" state and is now back to the normal state ("awake"?) :ROFLMAO: I got fed up and wrote to the PNO, which probably gave a jolt to my application. Received an SMS, email, and a DM from Axis Bank Twitter support confirming that my application has definitely been approved now. Twitter support provided me the last four digits of myCC as well. I hope there are no more surprises now and that the card will be in my hands soon.

p.s. The SMS and email I got have a link to a poorly-written PDF that has "plastic" written all over it. Not sure if I'm going to get a PVC Magnus. Here's the link: https://campaign.axisbank.com/generic/customer_communication_new_cards.pdf
Thats generic RBI circular , don't worry

Magnus card comes as Metal card

pate

TF Select

Can you share the email ID to send the mail?

navonline7

TF Premier
just to update, I'm still waiting for the card to be dispatched. The status on Axis' website says the card is printed on 13-Jan, so not sure why the delay. Called customer care and they told me, it may take up to 14 days from the approval day to dispatch the card. Such a laidback bank to say the least.

pate

TF Select
just to update, I'm still waiting for the card to be dispatched. The status on Axis' website says the card is printed on 13-Jan, so not sure why the delay. Called customer care and they told me, it may take up to 14 days from the approval day to dispatch the card. Such a laidback bank to say the least.
I mailed them about the status and they replied your card is approved and will dispatch in X days and asked my PAN no and other details for prioritise the process.. after i shared the details they replied your card was declined. I don't know what's going on

CCgeek

TF Buzz
VIP Lounge
+1 same issue here, printed on 13th but no movement thereafter

RajBlr

TF Ace
VIP Lounge
You will receive your delivery SMS anytime, Bank states 15days or 1 week but normally it will happen in 3-4 days MAX.

Recently got my replacement card as well like the same way.

Placed it on Sunday to block and replace(due to wave&pay issue), last 4 DIGITS Card number was immediately on the App. Called Tuesday to check and they confirmed that Monday the card was loaded(printed or so), Tuesday I got an SMS that it was dispatched(handed to courier) and Wednesday morning I got the card for use.

1673955641152.png

Last edited: