• Hey there! Welcome to TFC! View fewer ads on the website just by signing up on TF Community.

Pre-approved MyZone LTF offer but we want it to be delivered to a different address

Spoderman

TF Buzz
Hi Everyone,

My relative has an account in Axis bank and they are getting a pre-approved MyZone LTF offer. We are planning to grab it ASAP. But we are currently not at the address which is added in the account. There is an option to add a different address while availing the offer. The confusion here is that we are temporarily at this location and the permanent address is correctly the account address. We don't want this delivery address to be added in our credit card or our bank account. Axis is showing weird options when I tried adding the temporary address. It only has the option to either add a "home address" or a "work address". They seem to be doing eKYC on this temporary address. Please check the screenshots and give your inputs about what will happen if we continue with the application with a different address.

We really don't want to tinker with the address already in our account. We only want it to be delivered to a different location. Getting it delivered to the nearest branch is also okay. I called the customer care regarding this but they have no clue about such an option. I did the same thing in case of my Apay ICICI card 4 years back. Got it delivered to my nearest branch and collected it from there after showing my ID.

Attachments

• Step 1.jpg
    Step 1.jpg
    549.2 KB · Views: 26
  • Step 2.jpg
    Step 2.jpg
    497.9 KB · Views: 25
Last edited:

Tejo

TF Legend
Hi Everyone,

My relative has an account in Axis bank and they are getting a pre-approved MyZone LTF offer. We are planning to grab it ASAP. But we are currently not at the address which is added in the account. There is an option to add a different address while availing the offer. The confusion here is that we are temporarily at this location and the permanent address is correctly the account address. We don't want this delivery address to be added in our credit card or our bank account. Axis is showing weird options when I tried adding the temporary address. It only has the option to either add a "home address" or a "work address". They seem to be doing eKYC on this temporary address. Please check the screenshots and give your inputs about what will happen if we continue with the application with a different address.

We really don't want to tinker with the address already in our account. We only want it to be delivered to a different location. Getting it delivered to the nearest branch is also okay. I called the customer care regarding this but they have no clue about such an option. I did the same thing in case of my Apay ICICI card 4 years back. Got it delivered to my nearest branch and collected it from there after showing my ID.
Update communication address for the account going to branch, no need any proof.

The card will be delivered to communication address*