• Hey there! Welcome to TFC! View fewer ads on the website just by signing up on TF Community.

Magnus card approved but not delivered

navonline7

TF Premier
I applied for Magnus on 31 Dec, 2022 and received an SMS confirmation on 4 January, 2023 saying my application was approved. However, nothing has happened since then. I applied offline and the person who processed my application is not picking up my calls now. Not sure at what stage my application is. I was able to track my application till last week but unable to do that anymore as my application number is not fetching any details. Any idea what might be the issue? @TechnoFino @Abhishek012

caabhi

TF Premier
VIP Lounge
I applied for Magnus on 31 Dec, 2022 and received an SMS confirmation on 4 January, 2023 saying my application was approved. However, nothing has happened since then. I applied offline and the person who processed my application is not picking up my calls now. Not sure at what stage my application is. I was able to track my application till last week but unable to do that anymore as my application number is not fetching any details. Any idea what might be the issue? @TechnoFino @Abhishek012
I guess this is the default experience for most of the applicants. I am going through this as well. Applying card online was a terrible idea, better do it through RM or through branch so that you have someone to get an update from. After reaching out to their service team and phonebanking, escalation to PNO is required post couple of days as first level of support is useless to put it in mild words. After pushing them to reply to my email, I got reply from first level saying "Your application for Flipkart axis card is declined" :D The mail trail literally had all details, plus the subject of email read as Magnus Credit card application#.
After multiple escalations and kind help from fellow member @787 finally today received the card approval message again assuring me card will be delivered shortly, plus the reply from PNO contained last 4 digits of CC. Fingers crossed, as I can see here members awaiting dispatch of card even after seeing status as printed.

Reactions: 787

TF Premier
VIP Lounge
I guess this is the default experience for most of the applicants. I am going through this as well. Applying card online was a terrible idea, better do it through RM or through branch so that you have someone to get an update from. After reaching out to their service team and phonebanking, escalation to PNO is required post couple of days as first level of support is useless to put it in mild words. After pushing them to reply to my email, I got reply from first level saying "Your application for Flipkart axis card is declined" :D The mail trail literally had all details, plus the subject of email read as Magnus Credit card application#.
After multiple escalations and kind help from fellow member @787 finally today received the card approval message again assuring me card will be delivered shortly, plus the reply from PNO contained last 4 digits of CC. Fingers crossed, as I can see here members awaiting dispatch of card even after seeing status as printed.
Hopefully you should get it by tue or wed at most since you’ve got the second approved message today.

All the best!

ppac18

TF Buzz
Got my Magnus approval message yesterday after the whole "application details missing" saga. I just found out that if you haven't received tracking details, then opening up Axis Aha! and selecting the "Track deliverables" option shows you the AWB. You also get an SMS with the AWB details simultaneously.