• Hey there! Welcome to TFC! View fewer ads on the website just by signing up on TF Community.

LTF Zenith or Xcite Ultra?

Sagar

TF Select
VIP Lounge
Hi All,

I am eligible to get Zenith LTF and Xcite Ultra.
Could someone please clarify
1) which one is the most premium out of these 2 credit cards?
2) do they accept requests for Zenith LTF on a C2C basis?
3) Which card I should use for the C2C application? Icici Rubyx with a 7-lack limit or HDFC DCB with a 5.45-lack limit?

Thanks 😊

Solution
Hi All,

I am eligible to get Zenith LTF and Xcite Ultra.
Could someone please clarify
1) which one is the most premium out of these 2 credit cards?
2) do they accept requests for Zenith LTF on a C2C basis?
3) Which card I should use for the C2C application? Icici Rubyx with a 7-lack limit or HDFC DCB with a 5.45-lack limit?

Thanks 😊
1. Premium is Zenith, no doubt about that. But if you have specific spends then xcite ultra might give you better rewards.
2. Yeah you get Zenith LTF on C2C
3. They match the limit you provide, so ICICI Rubyx would be a better choice.

4uziaul

TF Pioneer
Contributor

@nakulg did you tried gain for Zenit. As i went for Ultra and i got card delivered today. As my company is not present in the LTF list i am thinking to cancel the card and tr again with other card after some time. Please suggest.​

@

Walter White Please suggest to keep the Ultra card or don't activate it and after 6 months will apply through other card.​

If you cancel the card, you won't be issued another card from AU Bank.

• Hehe
Reactions: Rkr

Card_Maddy

TF Premier
VIP Lounge
I did drop them an email for checking if the company is eligible for LTF and they told me that the card would be chargeable in my case. Hence had to go this route.

Screenshot 2023-05-18 010637.png

Maybe I'll have to trust the employee on their guarantee of upgrade to Zenith LTF. Let's see. That should be at least 6 months from now when I'll be eligible to apply for an upgrade request as per their internal policies is what I got to know when I had a word with the customer care executive.
Did update if thats possible i did got xcite ultra this month.

nakulg

TF Buzz
Did update if thats possible i did got xcite ultra this month.
No luck didn't even get Xcite Ultra due to some internal address verification issue, The customer service is not at par, so decided not to continue with the process as it should be an easy process to get any card. Not sure if doing this much will even get me an upgrade to Zenith, the end goal. So left the process mid-way.

nakulg

TF Buzz
Update:
I got a call from the bank's representative saying it's been more than 3 months since your last credit application was declined, We can create a fresh application for you now and we'll expedite the process. I was a bit skeptical at first as there would be another hard pull on Cibil, but gave them the go-ahead to process the application to see what could happen.
To my surprise, they approved the application within a few hours and the digital card was issued post-approval.
So, yeah, sometimes we get a good experience and sometimes it is bad. We just have to live with it.
Total Limit for Xcite Ultra: 7.65L
Will make this card primary for a few months and then request for an upgrade to AU Zenith as the bank's employee said that we'll able to process your application for Zenith after a few months, as your credit limit is >5L, and suggested me to make some decent spends on it. Let's see.

MangoRush

TF Ace
VIP Lounge
What's the advantage of Zenith over Xcite Ultra ? Visa Infinite ?
XU is LTF, gives 500 additional points on 5k spends every month and online spends also its better rewarding.

steiner03

TF Select
1. Premium is Zenith, no doubt about that. But if you have specific spends then xcite ultra might give you better rewards.
2. Yeah you get Zenith LTF on C2C
3. They match the limit you provide, so ICICI Rubyx would be a better choice.
What's the limit the card must have to get C2C Zenith LTF?
Are there any preferred cards?

raj007

TF Premier
RML Group
VIP Lounge
I recently got approved for Xcite Ultra with a limit of 7.65L, applied C2C using Amazon Pay ICICI with an existing limit of 5.1L. Instead of directly applying for Zenith, the bank employee told me to apply and use the Xcite Ultra card for 3-4 months and then they would surely upgrade to Zenith. Not sure if this is how it works. Does anyone have any similar experience?
The reason that they gave was that my employer was not on their list of approved LTFs list and hence they asked me to go the Xcite Ultra route to get Zenith LTF.
Will the bank upgrade the card to Zenith after 3-4 months?
PS: I also hold a Royale Account with AU bank. It’s an overkill ik 😬
Have u got zenith ltf from Xcite ultra?

cardio_guy

TF Ace
I recently got approved for Xcite Ultra with a limit of 7.65L, applied C2C using Amazon Pay ICICI with an existing limit of 5.1L. Instead of directly applying for Zenith, the bank employee told me to apply and use the Xcite Ultra card for 3-4 months and then they would surely upgrade to Zenith. Not sure if this is how it works. Does anyone have any similar experience?
The reason that they gave was that my employer was not on their list of approved LTFs list and hence they asked me to go the Xcite Ultra route to get Zenith LTF.
Will the bank upgrade the card to Zenith after 3-4 months?
PS: I also hold a Royale Account with AU bank. It’s an overkill ik 😬
Just checking - Did you get Zenith LTF?