• Hey there! Welcome to TFC! View fewer ads on the website just by signing up on TF Community.

LTF Sapphiro/Emerald credit card

sauchadh

TF Select
VIP Lounge
I would like to know what is the criteria for getting LTF Sapphiro/Emerald credit card. I don't have any prior relationship with ICICI bank.

vijay.vj

TF Ace
For emeralde LTF, the requirement is net salary credit of more than 4L per month.
Other ways could be there, but if this condition is met, then it is a no questions asked - straight drive.
Hi Friend,

Can you mention the source of this information...
Did someone you know, managed to receive LTF emeralde this way?
Is there any ITR filed requirement to make it LTF instead of monthly take home?

cardio_guy

TF Ace
Hi Friend,

Can you mention the source of this information...
Did someone you know, managed to receive LTF emeralde this way?
Is there any ITR filed requirement to make it LTF instead of monthly take home?
My RM told this to me when I asked for Emeralde LTF. But it is not a hard and fast rule.
As I told earlier in many other threads, it all depends on your relationship with the Bank and RM.
I got Sapphiro LTF with a 1L salary credit, while their eligibility rule says 2L.
The only thing is - emeralde ltf is a little more difficult than sapphiro ltf.
Talk to your RM and see.

For other questions -
//Did someone you know, managed to receive LTF emeralde this way?// - No I don't know anyone.
//Is there any ITR filed requirement to make it LTF instead of monthly take home?// - I don't know. ( I think it should be there, some 50L ITR should be enough maybe) Check with RM.

vijay.vj

TF Ace
My RM told this to me when I asked for Emeralde LTF. But it is not a hard and fast rule.
As I told earlier in many other threads, it all depends on your relationship with the Bank and RM.
I got Sapphiro LTF with a 1L salary credit, while their eligibility rule says 2L.
Talk to your RM and see.

For other questions -
//Did someone you know, managed to receive LTF emeralde this way?// - No I don't know anyone.
//Is there any ITR filed requirement to make it LTF instead of monthly take home?// - I don't know. ( I think it should be there, some 50L ITR should be enough maybe) Check with RM.
Thanks for sharing this info... my RM and their head seem pretty useless. They are unable to do anything. I already tried wit 50L ITR.

Can you please share contact of your RM.

cardio_guy

TF Ace
Thanks for sharing this info... my RM and their head seem pretty useless. They are unable to do anything. I already tried wit 50L ITR.

Can you please share contact of your RM.
There is an option in iMobile to change your branch.
Try that, move your account to some other branch and see. In that case, RM will change automatically, I guess.
Hope it will work.
Anyway, you can try contacting - 7353783479 Nilesh. He is in Bangalore, Bellandur branch.

vijay.vj

TF Ace
There is an option in iMobile to change your branch.
Try that, move your account to some other branch and see. In that case, RM will change automatically, I guess.
Hope it will work.
Anyway, you can try contacting - 7353783479 Nilesh. He is in Bangalore, Bellandur branch.
Actually my home branch was in Hyd only, then moved to Hyd cuz BM here promised to help... but later said he cant do anything. RM here is also useless.

Thanks for help. Let me check with him.

redcarpet

TF Premier
Talk to your RM and see.

For other questions -
Along with salary credit, even company has to be listed internally to get LTF Sapphiro right?

sharpened

TF Select
I received my Sapphiro MC + Amex combo but the Amex card doesn't work even though I activated it the exact same way as the MC one. I've tried using it over a 12 hour period on both Swiggy and Amazon but the transaction fails every time saying "Invalid expiry date". Does anyone know why this might happen?

kishorvr

TF Premier
I dont think this would work. Because, wealth account is merely just a good word hear. icici offered me wealth account two years ago but till now no LTF card offer 😒
Same here. Have a wealth account. I was offered paid Sapphiro. But I took ltf Coral when it came out and last week, I got Apay card delivered. The Sapphiro offer disappeared.

Swastik

TF Ace
VIP Lounge
Just got off a call with my Deputy Branch Manager and Credit card guy at my home ICICI Branch ,

Salary Requirement for ICICI Emerald Private Metal Card is 3L pm ,

Requirement to make Emerald PVC LTF is 2 cr NRV (seems too high ,i know others have gotten LTF via Corporate Salary Account with ICICI)

SSV

TF Pioneer
Contributor
VIP Lounge
Just got off a call with my Deputy Branch Manager and Credit card guy at my home ICICI Branch ,

Salary Requirement for ICICI Emerald Private Metal Card is 3L pm ,

Requirement to make Emerald PVC LTF is 2 cr NRV (seems too high ,i know others have gotten LTF via Corporate Salary Account with ICICI)
Thanks for the info ..

nit_max001

TF Buzz
I got LTF sapphiro dual variant approved 3 days ago (pre approval) but for card delivery I got only MC, online I see both cards. Are they not sending both together? Or need to fight with customer care ?

SmartyAadi

TF Premier
VIP Lounge
I am maintaining 52L TRV with ICICI and I tried for Sapphiro LTF ( I think 50L TRV was the criteria ), but now the RM says its changed with the start of new FY, anyone has any info regarding this ?

Swastik

TF Ace
VIP Lounge
Why do people care about Saphiro LTF so much ,i mean Emerald PVC i get ,who doesn't linke unlimited Lounges and Spa , it why bother with Saphiro?